28. Quite Shameful (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

Sevei beamed victoriously. "Pretty good?" he crowed.

Yeresym looked chagrined. "No, that sounded... I don't mean..."

"I know what you meant," Sevei reassured him. "I know it's hard for you to say. 'Pretty good' should be high praise coming from you."

"The first time I saw you, I couldn't make myself stop staring," Yeresym said in a rush, sounding almost angry about it. "It was quite... shameful."

"Well, that was hardly the most shameful thing you did that night," Sevei chuckled.

Yeresym's gaze whipped to him. His jaw clenched furiously, the blood rose in his cheeks, and the dazzling green eyes darkened as their black centers blew open.

The member that had half-wilted while they argued flew up again between them, splashing the water like a jumping fish.

Sevei's mouth opened in surprise, his brows lifting as he glanced down, then back up again. He gave a long, besotted sigh.

"What am I going to do with you?" he muttered affectionately, shaking his head. He raised Yeresym's hand and planted a kiss into his palm, peering at him sideways.

Fingers curled hesitantly around his cheek. When he lifted his mouth away, they drifted down to his jaw and, still pinning him with that dark gaze, Yeresym traced along Sevei's bottom lip with his thumb. Returning his gaze, Sevei couldn't resist capturing that thumb between his lips, drawing the soft, wet interior of his mouth over the calloused skin.

Yeresym's eyes flashed. Sevei lowered his lips to kiss the inside of his wrist, and felt those fingertips now trace along his ear, then venture into the hair at his temple, bringing goose-flesh shivering across his scalp and down the back of his neck. Sevei began a trail of hot, wet kisses down the muscular forearm, his head moving ever lower. Yeresym's hand slid down his neck to his shoulder, his fingers pressing into his skin with ever-growing urgency. As Sevei neared his elbow, Yeresym's breath quickened.

Sevei gave another upward glance. Yeresym's expression had softened, his lips parted now and moistened, his eyes narrowed and filled with needful desire. Sevei turned his face, and planted his next kiss to the side of that capricious member.

Yeresym's breath hitched. His fingers squeezed into Sevei's shoulder.

Steadying the shaft lightly in his hand, Sevei extended his tongue and swept a strong lick from base to tip, then swirled his tongue over the ridges there.

Yeresym groaned loudly. Sevei looked up to see him anxiously looking around the clearing again. As much as he'd love to take his time with this, he knew Yeresym's nerve wouldn't hold out that long. Lowering his head again, Sevei gulped him down as far as he would fit, then immediately set up a quick and steady rhythm, diligently working his mouth over Yeresym's burgeoning staff, sucking hard on the way up, pushing the strongest part of his tongue over the taut head on the way back down.

Yeresym curled down over Sevei, his arms draping over Sevei's back as if to hide what was was happening in his lap. Sevei's ears were filled with Yeresym's labored breathing and tiny, strangled sounds, determined not to become any louder.

Sevei moved his hand lower. The most expedient thing would be to get a finger or two inside him, but that would mean scraping his hand on the rocks below, so Sevei made do with cupping the sac that swelled and tightened as he rolled it in his palm, occasionally reaching his fingertips to stroke behind it.

"Vei..." Yeresym whispered harshly, threading a hand into his hair and clutching tightly. "Oh.... gods....mmph-"

Yeresym leaned back suddenly, his hips twitching in attempted thrusts as he spent himself into Sevei's eager mouth.