28. Quite Shameful (NSFW)

While Sevei continued working on Yeresym's legs, he took this opportunity to study his elegant profile, illuminated in the bright sunlight, then allowed his gaze to wander down the pale, arched throat, across the broad shoulders, to the scars on his chest. One of those crossed a nipple, almost cleaving it in two, and Sevei had to fight the urge to lean forward and kiss it. As he stared, the movements of his hands slowed and softened, turning from firm massage to languid caress.

"That's enough," Yeresym said breathlessly.

Remembering himself, Sevei wrenched his gaze away from Yeresym's chest and looked down. That was a mistake, as his sight fell upon a stiff rod of flesh, standing up out of the shallow water and turning a lovely shade of purple.

"Looks like some parts still work," Sevei chuckled, trying to make light of the moment, but his voice came out much lower and heavier than intended.

"That's just the fright you gave me," Yeresym dissembled, trying to shift away. "It's not..."

"I could take care of that, too." Sevei's hands began to slide slowly up Yeresym's inner thighs.

Yeresym's face flushed red, and he grasped both of Sevei's wrists, pinning them down while his eyes darted around the shoreline.

"We're out in the open!" he hissed.

Sevei took a look around himself, shaking his head. "We're alone here," he assured. "Yan and Meira won't let anyone in to see us."

"What if they do?"

"They won't. Well, if Yan tries, Meira will finish breaking his nose for you."

Yeresym's alarm only rose further.

"I'm joking!" Sevei laughed. "Yeresym, relax. Everyone here respects you far too much to come peeping on your bath. And..." Sevei gave a squeeze to the legs under his pinned hands. "I won't do anything you don't want. I didn't bring you here to take advantage."

Yeresym relaxed his grip on Sevei's wrists, but didn't remove his hands. Sevei eased his hands away only to lay them over Yeresym's, grasping his fingers lightly as he peered up at him. Despite his intention to lower the temperature between them, he could tell from the warmth rising in his own cheeks and the insistent upward tug of his lips that his face must betray the utter adoration he felt in his heart. Yeresym's gaze shifted nervously.

"If you're not taking advantage, then stop looking at me like that," he groused.

"How can I?" Sevei said pragmatically. "You're so damned beautiful."

Yeresym huffed. "Your flattery is so damned unnecessary."

"Does it count as flattery if it's true?" Sevei leaned against Yeresym's knees, his attention riveted on those green eyes as they dazzled in the bright sun. "Do you know that your eyes have flowers in them?" he asked.

Yeresym scowled as if baffled by an idiot.

"It's easy enough to compare them to emeralds," Sevei went on, ignoring the unspoken insult, "I'm sure you hear that all the time... but looking closely, there are golden rays in there, like the petals of sunflowers."

Yeresym's brow smoothed. He still looked baffled, but uncertainly now.

"Maybe I'm the only the only one who's ever gotten close enough to see that?" Sevei guessed. "You have to know how stunning you are, though? You rich people have really good mirrors, right?"

Irritation and bewilderment warred on Yeresym's face for a long moment. "You're-" he said adamantly. Then his voice dropped as his eyes shifted away uneasily. "You're... pretty good, too," he mumbled.