Ch10- It strikes again

Author Notes;

Okay, I know I said I won't update on this weekend's Sunday.

But, surprise!

I have already finished writing Ch10 this morning and managed to update this in my free time.

So, here you go~

Have a nice read and a good day~

P.S; there might be some mistakes since I didn't revise and updated in a hurry. When I am free, I'll come back to edit.

~~~

The air was embarrassingly still.

"Continue" Cale waved his hand and leaned on his right foot this time.

'Continue? What are we going to talk about?!'

They looked at each other.

"Ahem" Kim Dokja cleared his throat.

After everyone's attention not including Han Myungoh turned to him, he opened his mouth.

"I think we should go"

"G-Go!?"

"Dokja-ssi, I don't think-"

Yoo Sangah joined in.

Rasheel, Kim Nam Won, Lee Gilyoung, Park Changmin, and Seo Soo Yun were looking at Cale.

Lee Hyunsung peeked at both Cale and Kim Dokja frantically. He wanted to believe in Dokja-ssi but Cale-ssi hasn't said anything!

"I vote that we go"

Cale said lazily, his demeanor completely different from when he threatened Han Myungoh but he is still as elegant.

Lee Hyunsung was relieved. He didn't have to choose between two!

Kim Dokja looked at them. It's obvious that those five were willing to follow Cale.

He looked at his own party. Yoo Sangah seemed to have come to a decision. Lee Hyunsung was looking at him.

The only variable was Han Myungoh. He coldly looked at the trembling Han Myungoh on the floor.

His and Cale's eyes met.

'Do what you want'

Those cold eyes seemed to be saying that.

They were going to get out of this place. Kim Dokja's lip curved upward. It feels good when someone supported him.

"D-Do you know what you are saying!?"

Someone's fearful voice reached their ears.

It was Han Myungoh. He stood up with his hand cradling his bruised wrist.

Cale looked at him with annoyance. Kim Nam Won was glaring at him. The rest were more or less in the same mood.

"How long are you going to stay here?"

"B-But, the dokkaebi said to stay here-"

"Look at reality" Kim Dokja pointed to the outside.

They could see the ruined Seoul with the ferocious monsters they haven't seen before.

"And, this" This time to the corpses.

Kim Dokja forced them to look at reality.

"Han Myungoh-ssi, the world has changed"

Kim Dokja met with Lee Hyungsung's trembling eyes.

[The character 'Lee Hyunsung' feels a faint trust in you]