Chapter Two

Kuro wondered around the room and walked towards a closet seeing fresh clothing. He closed the door behind him and smiled feeling a bit more like he was home. He lit a nearby candle and walked and got the fresh clothes and headed for the tub. He began to filling the tub slowly as he started humming the tune again. He slowly began undressing and stopped as he barred his arms. He looked at the arm he placed the cuff to. It had now fully made itself a marking to him. He sighed and finished undressing as he turned off the water. Kuro slide into the tub and laid there, he leaned his head back and pondered in thought as he drifted off into aa small sleep.

As he drifted into sleep, a vision began blurred at first to him as he was trying to figure out the figures and such in it. The setting Kuro entered the dream with was a familiar setting he made it out as the street of which he walked into the port. A raven appeared to him as he was walking and next thing, he knew he was on the ground in blood coming from a stab wound to his stomach. He shook his head to wake from the dream... "It's not my time... I still have to..." he looked at his hands holding his stomach and whispers... "I have to wake u-"

As Kuro was still slightly asleep Delaney entered hearing a startling breathing. "Lad...wake up you are dreaming..." He nudges Kuro's arm. "Child of Hera...wake up..." Kuro slowly opened his eyes startled a bit he slides his arm under water... "Are you okay, you were in a deep sleep."

Kuro sighed and sat up as he did, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. "Delaney...I need a minute to get out and get dressed." Delaney nodded and walked out of the room and smiled knowing that the calling to the messenger has awaken within the boy. Kuro quickly stood as Delaney walked out of the room. He watched the male closely as he got out and put a towel around himself, he went to the door and closed it. He whispered to himself... "I don't Trust this guy..." Kuro quickly got dressed and fixed his hair and put his headband back on as he looked down and grabbed the last of the black attire of the outfit...his trench coat. He walked towards the door now looking and feeling like himself again. He is just about to open the door when he spots a small, locked box under his bed. Kuro shakes his head and smiles. "I am dreaming again..." He turns and reaches for the doorknob as a skeleton key fell from the coat pocket that had a hole in it. Kuro bent down picking up the key and looked at the box again feeling an urge to open the box.

Kuro smiled and walked towards the bed. He bends down and reaches under the bed for the box and pulls it out front under the bed. He blows the dust off and sets the box on his bed. Kuro eyes the box searching for a sign that it's for him. He spots a Gaelic name on the top of the box and his eyes glow brightly as the name glows as well. He puts the key in the lock and unlocks the box. He opens the lid slowly and he spots a book and a letter and looks to the mirror on his nightstand. A woman appears to him in the mirror and waves than vanishes. He smiles and looks back towards the box and closes it. Kuro locks the box and walks towards the door finally opening it. He looks at Delaney who is still standing there. Delaney smiles a bit and nods. "She was waiting for the day you found that box..." He says and looks back at Kuro. "Are you okay though, Lad?"

Kuro sighed and nodded. "I don't want to talk about it..." He felt as if he just woke from a full week of rest. "Delaney...where is the closest Blacksmith?" Kuro had something from the box he wanted on a silver chain for around his neck. He looked Delaney up and down. "Are you ever going to take the head cover off?" He chuckled and just walked past him.

Delaney smiled and gave a slight laugh as Kuro walked past. He took notice to Kuro's aura being different and more with a prideful front. "Ah yes, the blacksmith is just a couple houses down. I will show you, but she won't be awake for another couple of hours." He said and walked behind Kuro.

Kuro walked down the stairs to the tavern and sat and relaxed as held his arm. Delaney laughed a bit and walked behind the tavern bar. "Anything to drink Aiséirí?" Kuro paused a moment as that was the name on the box.

Kuro looked Delaney dead in the eyes. "How do you know about that name? I am so curious to know what you know and why you keep saying certain things..." He nodded at Delaney's offer. "Wine please...If you have any..." With that response Delaney nodded and prepared him the glass.