Chapter One

It was days later that the siren and the pirate lad both made it to the coast of Northern Ireland. Kuro smiled the moment they reached the coast and jumped from the raft and swam a shore the beach. He dug his bare feet into the sand. Rauri looked to the pirate boy who was excited to be on land and smiled. "You seem happier now, Lad that you have reached land. I should soon take a leave into the waters to seek a few things." The Irish Siren spoke and pointed upshore, "There is a port up that way. I hear they have good food and some good tavern music.. I will be a couple days...But if you shall need me..." Rauri reached in his pocket and pulled out a peacock feather that had a raven feather and a pearl on a cuffed arm piece. "Put it on and reach your hand to the sea it will glow and I will be there."

Kuro took the feathered cuff and nodded. "And what to assume if you don't come to the scene?" He asked as he watched Rauri step into the water a tail forming. He was a bit worried cause the mer-siren was the first friend he has had since he came to from the shipwreck. Rauri finished gaining his tail and just smiled. Kuro looked at him. "Why are you smiling? That was a serious question."

Rauri just nodded, "Here's to assume that Morrighan has called me home." He shook that thought with a smirk. "Kuro, lad just focus on getting to the port and getting well rested. I will return I promise, My friend." With that the mer-siren swam off.

Kuro gripped the sand under his toes and fixed his bandana and stuck the cuff on his arm. As he did so the cuff became as a tattoo making itself a part of him. He got startled a minute but proceeded with a sigh and headed for the port. The pirate lad was beginning to hum a celtic tune to himself that he heard Rauri play a few nights back. He danced on the shore under the moon as he neared the port.

The boy waltzed his way into the small town and was stunned to gain a feeling of home calling him. He was unaware of why for he has only ever known a ship to be his home. Kuro slowly silenced himself as he yawned. He was approached from behind by a gypsy male with his head wrapped. "I am deeply sorry to pry on you but that tune is familiar..." the gypsy said to Kuro and smiled as Kuro stopped dead in his tracks kind of scared but calmed down. "My apologise...My name is Delaney." He said and looked around, "you are new here, yes? Come to the tavern there is a room on the top floor."

Kuro nodded cautiously for Delaney's name meaning in itself wasn't trustworthy but the male was the second one to offer aid after his journey. He kindly accepted with a nod and walked to the tavern as the gypsy lead the way to the location. He sighed thinking about his friend Rauri. Delaney looked at the pirate lad as he neared the door to the tavern. "The siren boy the tune belongs to...did he near his end?" Kuro shook his head no and walked inside. "Then how do you know his song?"

The bluish grey haired male smirked. "You seem to ask alot of questions for not wanting to pry. Listen Delaney....My name is Kuro. I am tired. Could you please just show me to my room?" Delaney nodded in shock hearing Kuro's name. The boy had appeared in Delaney's visions. "Why do you seem shocked," Kuro looked up and asked... "I am no one to special.."

Delaney showed him to an empty room above the tavern. He pushed open the door and looked directly into Kuro's eyes. "If only you knew...." he smiles and gives Kuro the key taking notice to the mark on the boy's nose. "You had aid prior to the port. Looks like it will heal well." Kuro took the keys and nodded. Delaney nodded and walked away from the room giving the lad some time to get settled in.