chapter 2

Cherry's pov

"Cherry we need you to go on this mission." My father repeats

"No no no, I'm not going. I could die." I say

Missions are dangerous and risky. The thought of a jail cell runs through my mind. The pond, I need to go to the pond.

"Dad I will be back." I tell him.
He glares

"I'm not done talking to you." He yells but I already took off running.

It doesn't hit me until after the fact I start running that I'm in the middle of a war zone. If I make one wrong move I could die.

When I finally get to the edge of the woods and go in. I run to the pond. I immediately thought of home not the home that I grew up in. The home with my grandmother.

Crack  a branch snaps on the trail, I walk to a tree climb up it and look over to the path.

Derrick pov

Why why did the  Blanc's have to make every thing so difficult. We were just trying to settle an problem at the westington base. But the Blanc's had to ruin that.

"Derrick go to the woods follow the trail and go home." My guard yells

I listen to the command and run on the trails to the palace.
I see a flash of light in a tree.

"A prince with no guards that's a first." A voice says

A girl about my age that has  blonde hair with ice blue streaks that match her eye's pops out of a tree.

"Who are you?" I demand.

"The names Cherry. You know me prince Derrick." She responds freakingly calm. Was she trained for this.

"Cherry I have a question. Are you a Blanc? " I ask

"How did you know. I look nothing like them." She says. It was true, she looked like a westington. But the westington's don't have a daughter.

"You might not look like a Blanc but you act like one. And I remember you from the fire."
I explain.

"Well are you going to tell your guards. If yes I have to kill you." She says. Crap!

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Sorry I took like a two week break. I just started school so I might not be able to write as fast. But I updated. Also side note I'm changing publishing schedule. Bye hope you have a great day.

♡gracie