'I-I am dancing in-in front of him????' a lady with blonde hair who was watching the scene unfolded from behind the stage thought.

"Diana, hurry up. We will be up soon." a sweet whispering voice broke Diana out of her thoughts.

"I c-can't do this! He is scaryyyyyyyyyy.............." Diana muttered back as she whined to her companion.

"WE CAN'T reject this. DO you want to die??" Chloe murmured again.

"Nooooo.....but-but-I miss Dira!!!" Diana whined as she tried to get her head clear.

"Listen here. You.will.be.just.fine. How about this? Wear a veil?" asked Chloe as she comforted her friend.

"Yes please!" exclaimed Diana, happily. 'At Least i will feel a bit safe from that scary dude.'

Outside in the ballroom.

"I greet the emperor on his birthday. Eroka has sent this as a gift." Charlos greeted the emperor as he bowed a little to show respect. 

(Not my pic) 

(Not my pic) 

'Hmph, I hate it here. I wanna just laze around.' charlos thought as he dismissed himself.

"Kris, why am I here in the first place? I believe his highness should be the one here." Charlos asked his knight and personal assistant.

"His highness offered you money to be here." Kris said with a did-you-have-a-short-term-memory-loss face.

"Oh right, money. Let's go and take our sit." said Charlos as he made his way to his reserved seat.

'Our sit? I will be protecting you, you idiot! I will have to stand here all night, while you will enjoy the luxury.' Kris thought 😭.

"Oh charlos!" exclaimed a loud voice.

'Oh shit...' charlos thought as he turned around.

"L-Lucas. How's life?" asked Charlos, he was about to eat his dessert. His life hates him.

"Great! My sister's been found! I will get to see her soon! DUDE! I can't wait!" exclaimed Lucas as he took his seat.

"Wait really? That's great!" Charlos answered. He was genuinely happy. It's lucky for Lucas to find his sister. No, it's lucky to have a sister. He always wondered if things would have been different if his twin sister was alive. Before he could say more a loud voice interrupted...not just him but everyone.

"Your majesty, presenting you tonights' big performance." a dude announced as a soft melody could be heard.

"The dance is starting," said Lucas. 

(A/N: here's the thing, writing this kind of dancing scenarios.....uhmm i am not good at them soooo ya i am just gonna kinda skip it....i drop down some good music and some dance moves.)