💫🧚🏽‍♀️ Prologue pt. 6 🧚🏽‍♀️💫

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"They're all so cool... Unlike a certain raccoon." He said with a mocking grin.

'Wait, what!?' Shocked, she turned her head towards Ace.

"Ffgnaa...!?" Grim was also shocked and confused as Grace by his change of personality.

"Pfft... Ahaha! I can't bear it anymore! Ahahahahaha! Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?" Ace laughed hysterically hugging his stomach. He pointed at Grace.

"You were summoned by the Dark Mirror, even though you're a girl and yet was dumb enough to reject it." An irk mark appeared on her head and scowled at him after he said that. He then pointed to Grim.

"And you, monster, weren't even called but still trespassed."

"Wha!? You're a rude one!" Grim said getting angry from Ace's comments.

"And now weren't allowed in and regulated to janitor? Haha, how lame." Ace clutched his aching stomach ignoring his comment. Grim's flames on his ears were getting bigger and brighter.

"Nyanyooo..."

'Oh no. If he doesn't drop it Grim is gonna commit arson.' She stared at him.

"On top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be? Even Sparky over there knows more than you. I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven. Pfffftkuku..." He snickered.

'The fuck did he say!?'

"Who! The hell are you calling "Sparky"!?" She definitely knows that nickname was used as a insult and she got angrier. Small sparks flowing around her.

"Gunuhnuhuh..." Grim was ready to claw his face off at this point and Grace knows that. And... she can't really blame him. She genuinely thought that she could've ended up making a friend here... But obviously she was wrong. But at the same time she didn't want him to get them both in trouble.

"I thought I'd mess with you a bit but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two.~" He said as he starts walking away.

"This jerk! He's just gonna say that and leave!? I'm pissed now!" He grumble getting ready to use his magic, which Grace noticed from the corner of her eye.

"Wait! Stop Grim!!" She yelled reaching her hand out to grab him, but it was too late.

"Fuuuuunnnaaaah!" He already fired his fire magic at Ace. Ace turned to see the fire charging at him and dodged at the last second, burning a small strand of his hair.

"Oh my! What the hell are you doing!?" He said freaking out a little by the sudden blast.

"It's what you get for making fun of me! I'm gonna light up that fire head of yours!" Grim was getting ready to use his fire again.

"Fire-head, huh? Heeee. You've really got guts picking a fight with me." Ace states as he took out a pen from his chest pocket aiming it at Grim.

Grace on the other hand just backed away from their upcoming fight.

"Yeeaah I still got work to do sooo."

'There's nothing I can do to stop Grim now. Better at least finish the job before there's an even bigger mess...'

She started to wipe the dirt off the statues.

"Fuwaaah!!" Grim breath out a huge ball of fire towards Ace, but he dodged it.