Part Two: Axe and Daggers

⚰!

Jennie's POV

I opened my eyes feeling sore down my core, I rolled over and saw Lisa sleeping soundly while her arms are around my stomach.. She is still sound asleep and she looks like an Innocent baby.. A smile escaped my lips..

I moved and faced her while caressing her broad shoulders.. Her face looks so angelic although she is a devil.. That's really ironic for me.. I caressed her swollen lips down to her jaw until my eyes landed on her neck..

So many red hickeys from her neck to her chest.. I blush all of a sudden rembering what happened last night.. I can't really remember all of it but I know that it was so fun and thrilling.. Did I really do all those hickeys?.. I never knew I could be that wild..

A growl from my stomach made me flinch and also my head is aching because of slight hangover.. I wanted to wake Lisa up but she really looked so peaceful in her sleep that I couldn't bother to interrupt it..

I get up while slowly lifting her hands off my body.. I was still naked so I get clothes from my closet but later on.. I decided to wear Lisa's black hoodie.. My favorite.. I cover Lisa's body with the blanket and leave a kiss on her forehead..

I headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.. I then saw the sparkling Ruby necklace that Lisa gave me last night.. My heart beats so fast like a teenager getting infatuated by her crush..

"We're married! " a sudden voice came in my head.. Yeah right.. We are married and I am Lisa's wife.. I can't help to giggle because of that..

I finished my morning routine and headed down stairs to the kitchen.. I wanted to make breakfast for the two of us.. Wifey duties? I blushed again by my own thoughts..

I grab some flour, eggs and bowls.. I am going to make pancakes.. Lisa loves it.. Although that's our everyday breakfast..

I was humming a song while mixing the ingredients when I noticed that we run out of sugar... Out of all days, why now?!..

Although I am very much pissed to go outside.. I still did.. I made a walk to the nearest department store.. I decided to buy something for lunch and dinner too so me and Lisa can spend more time cuddling later..

Vegetables, meats, and other neccesities are inside the paper bag.. I am now on my way home.. I wonder if Lisa is already awake..

"Jennie.. Right? " a strange man suddenly appeared in front of me.. I don't really know him but he seems so familiar..

"Ahm.. Yes" I answered politely..

"Please come with me" he said.. And I noticed the way he smirked at me.. Is he a pervert? A pervert early this morning? If Lisa find out about this.. I'm sure this man is dead..

"I'm sorry but I have to go" I said as I walk past him but he suddenly grab my wrist and it hurt..

"Yah! What do you think are you doing?! " I angrily glared at him while trying to be free from his grip..