Tyler x Logan - Memories (PT 1)

SPOILERS FOR THE SEASON FINALE (KINDA?) I'm alternating the ending but just in case!

.

.

.

.

.

Tyler almost didn't register his body skidding to a stop after rolling down from the fall out of the car, just barely away from the cliff's edge. He could see the jeep speeding down the path, almost unable to hear Tayler screaming his name over the ringing in his ears. The pain in her voice was unbearable to him  ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶d̶a̶d̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶d̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶'̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶i̶t̶.̶

His heart was pounding so loudly in his ears, he swears it felt like his chest would burst open from the pressure.  Everything hurt so fucking bad. He could feel the blood oozing down his back after he'd hit a particularly rough patch during his roll down, a shot of pain sent up through his spine after he'd tried to get back up. His legs and arms, along with his shirt, were pretty banged up. There were multiple cuts and taters on his shirt, and he could already feel various spots on his body starting to bruise up.

The only good thing about this situation is that the phantom paid no attention to him and continued it's pursuit on the car, leaving him behind in the growing silence of the woods. Tyler let out a small groan of pain, quickly scooting away from the cliffside a fair distance as to not fall. 

Once he determined he was far enough, he gently laid himself onto the soft grass, careful not to lay on the sorest parts of his body. The exhaustion that was from everything that was happening finally caught up to him, forcing him to just lay still and try to calm his pounding heart down. He could feel the slight ticklish sensation stemming from where the grass was prodding against his face, currently smooshed into the ground, his breaths become less raggedy and more even. Of course, he was rightly no where near calm, but this would do for now.

It was just him, at least for a while it will be.

.

.

.

"Hey Tyler, I wanted to, um, thank you for standing up to Barron for me."

The brunette boy in question turned slightly towards the timid voice behind him, noting how roughed up and upset he looked from his recent encounter with his tormenter. 

"Don't sweat it, he's an asshole. Exactly why nobody likes him or ever will, the stupid son of a bitch." The last part was mostly mumbled. A small chuckle was heard behind him, causing him to turn and raise an eyebrow at Logan, a slight blush dusting across his cheeks.

"Still, I really appreciate you and the others for helping me with that." Logan quieted down for a bit, sitting down beside him in the bus. The others were outside keeping a close watch of the phantoms, leaving just the two of them to their thoughts and each other. He gave Tyler a light tap on his shoulder to gain his attention, earning a grunt from the resting boy. "I'm sorry if I seemed like a wimp for not fighting back against him. You were right about me being pathetic, I don't know why I'm still scared of him. Even after us dealing with those phantoms, I'm still afraid of Barron." 

Logan was tearing up a bit, a few stray tears dripping down his face. 

Tyler just kind of... stared. What was he supposed to do? He's not used to comforting others! (unless if it's Taylor, of course)

"Sorry about that. You just need some toughening up, I guess."

Logan stiffened up a bit when he felt a hand being gently placed onto his shoulder before relaxing into the touch, leaning against Tyler a bit. He was so tired from everything, it felt nice to just not worry and relax a bit. He felt the hand slid down to gently massage his back in a soothing way to help calm him, a welcomed silence passing over the two.

.

.

.

Tyler let out a small, quiet sigh from that memory. It wasn't too long ago when that happened, he still remembers how loud his heart was beating and while he'd usually be embarrassed to admit how he felt for Logan, it was only him at the moment, so who fucking cares? 

AUTHORS NOTE: 

Should I make them kiss next chapter :))   also idk if this counts as angst lol