Chapter 8

Apo walk towards the book shelf and pull out one of the book.. Then.. Apo open to the page and match the paper with the book and notice a note in the book then read it silently.. Mr James - Huahin.. Please destroy this book.. Apo close the book and throw it into the fire... Bible then appear and say.. Honey! The bath is ready! Come on! Apo then reply.. Yeah.. Im coming! A few minutes later... Bible and Apo already done shower..wrap themself with a bathrobe and sit on the bed.. Bible slowly kiss Apo neck and shoulder... Apo close his eyes and say.. Bible... Please.. Sophia will hear us... Bible hands start to play with Apo junior and Apo quickly hug Bible neck and kiss him deeply... Bible smirk then push Apo on the bed and close the door.. take off Apo bathrobe and put it aside.. Bible start to kiss Apo forehead.. nose.. cheeks.. lips.. neck..shoulder.. chest.. stomach.. Apo stroke Bible head and reply... Bible.. Please... While look at his husband with a begging look on his face.. Bible stroke Apo junior and look at him.. Apo lift up his head while close his eyes and reply... My husband.. Please.. I really need you... Bible then reply... Let me tease you a bit... Apo then reply... No... Please...Bible slowly play and bite Apo junior and Apo moan even more... Mmmhh.. Bible... Please.. Bible quickly bite Apo nipple and stroke his husband head and press their foreheads together and say.. I know we are vampire... But I will lost control tonight... Apo stroke his husband cheek and reply.. Its ok Bible... Im ready.... Please.. I can't hold it anymore... Bible smile and kiss Apo lips softly and reply.. Hold on to me baby.. Apo hug his husband neck once again...Bible slowly put Apo legs on his shoulder and thrust him more and more... Bible... Apo hands start to squeeze Bible head and Bible kiss Apo again and again... After they done... They go to the bathroom and shower again...

Next morning...

Bible go to Sophia room and shake her slowly and say.. Hey my little princess.. Wake up honey... Today.. You and Uncle Gulf will go and visit Michael and Barcode... Lets go.. Sophia then reply.. Ok daddy... I will take a shower now..Apo choose an outfit for Sophia and Bible hug his husband from behind and say.. Good morning baby while kiss Apo shoulder.. Apo turn around and kiss Bible shortly and say.. Good morning too.. Bible then reply.. Well.. I will go back to Sumettikul family... I will see you later ok.. Apo nod and hug Bible tightly and kiss Bible lips deeply and reply.. I love you.. I will see you later... Bible then leave the house and go back to Sumettikul family house... A few minutes later.. Sophia already done shower.. Quickly dry her hair and wear an outfit that Apo choose for her... Apo take a hairdryer and dry Sophia hair and softly comb Sophia hair... Sophia then turn around and hug Apo tightly while hide her face towards Apo chest... Apo look at Sophia with frowning face and ask.. What's wrong honey? Sophia then look at Apo and say.. I really miss you mommy.. Apo smile widely and reply.. I really miss you too... Now.. Let's go.. We will fetch Uncle Gulf first... Sophia then follow Apo and go to fetch Gulf... Then they return to Wattanangitiphat family house...10 minutes later.. They arrive at Apo uncle house.. Barcode run towards Apo as he see Apo and Sophia quickly hug Michael.. And say.. I really miss you Uncle! Michael then lift Sophia and spin her around and make Sophia giggle... Barcode hug Apo tightly.. P Po.. I really miss you... Apo stroke his little brother head and reply.. Well.. I miss you too my little brother... By the way.. Guys..I need to go somewhere because I have something to do.. I promise I will be right back ok.. Barcode and Gulf.. Please look after Sophia.. If she wants to eat.. Let her eat whatever she wants.. I need to go now.. I will be right back... Apo get into the car and drive to Huahin.....

1 hour later.. Apo arrive at Huahin and go inside the restaurant..
Apo meet Mr James and ask him.. Well.. I don't want to waste my time here... So.. I just want to know.. How long have you been known Jj and Us.. James then reply.. Well I have been working with them for 12 years... Mr JJ said he is enjoying his vacation.. Apo then ask back.. A vacation? He didn't tell you where is he and Us going to? James then reply back.. No...he didn't.. He just asked me to give you a delivery.. Apo then ask.. So.. Is the delivery is ready? James then give Apo an envelope and take out everything from the envelope... Well.. I think our business is done here.. Thank you.. Apo shake hands and leave...Apo get back into the car and look at the passport and check it... Apo then realize something...

Apo pov..
Sophia will have a future with Gulf.. but.. Unfortunately Bible and I wont be a part in her future.. Us vision are really clear about this.. And everything that Jj and Us did.. Are based on Us vision about Gulf and Sophia..

Apo drive back to his uncle house and pick up his daughter and go back to Sumettikul family house.. Bible are talking with Eleazar and Anthony.. Suddenly.. Sophia run towards Bible.. Bible quickly lift Sophia and kiss her whole face and ask.. Hey baby girl.. How have you been doing hmm? Sophia then reply.. I have so much fun daddy.. Eleazar then ask... How is Michael and Barcode... Sophia then reply.. They were good.. Oh daddy.. Uncle Eleazar.. Uncle Michael and uncle Barcode send a regards... Anthony smile softly and say.. Now I understand why you choose Apo Bible.. You really lucky to have him by your side... Apo go to Sophia room and take a bag pack and put a money inside of the bag and start to write a letter...

My dear Sophia Rose.. Mommy hope that we can stay like this forever.. Even forever also isn't enough.. Now i understand why Us and Jj left us.. They want to keep you safe... Gulf will take care of you my dear.. I trust Gulf to take care of you.. Because Gulf is my best friend.. And I know he can protect you... Gulf will teach you about wolf tribes..You will know more about it.. And.. Everything that you need.. Is in this bagpack... Please take care of your self.. Mommy and Daddy always love you - Apo..

Apo then put the letter inside the bag and take it with him.. Bible then notice Apo then reply... Lets go back Sophia.. Its already late..Sophia then say.. Ok daddy.. Im really sleepy now.. Apo smile and take Sophia with him and teleport home along with Bible.. Sophia quickly go and take a shower.. While Apo go to the room and keep the bag with him.. Apo then stand at the balcony and suddenly feel a hands around his stomach and look at Bible with worry... Bible then reply.. I know honey.. You are worry about Sophia.. Gulf will take care of him.. Trust me..Bible kiss Apo deeply and rub his back slowly.. Apo hug Bible neck and kiss him back and say...I want to shower... Wanna join? Bible smile and go to the bathroom with Apo and sit inside the big bathtub together.. Bible start to clean Apo body and stroke Apo junior.. Apo kiss Bible lips deeply as Bible play with Apo junior again and again... Apo then moan... Bible.. Please.. Don't... Bible ignore it and quickly lift Apo and put him on the bed and kiss Apo deeply.. Apo hug Bible and put his head on Bible chest.. Bible stroke Apo head and say... We should rest honey... We will go and visit your uncle tomorrow..