Chapter 4

Next morning

The whole Sumettikul family are hanging out at the living room... Suddenly Sophia run towards Bible and hug Bible and say.. Hey daddy! Bible lift Sophia and put her on Bible lap and kiss her whole face.. Sophia giggle and say.. Daddy.. Its ticklish.. Apo stroke her head and look at Gulf.. Gulf then reply.. Hey Bible.. We want to ask a permission from you.. We want to take Sophia out.. Sophia hug Bible and say with soft tone.. Daddy.. Can I go out with mommy and Uncle Gulf?Bible kiss his daughter forehead and reply.. Of course my dear.. Off you go now.. But please don't play for too long ok.. Apo kiss Bible and leave with Gulf and Sophia... They go out and take a walk first.. Gulf change into his wolf form and stay close... Sophia go towards Apo and say.. Look mommy.. Its a snowflake.. Its beautiful right? Say Sophia while smiling at Apo.. Apo nod and smile then reply.. Yes honey.. Its so beautiful.. I think you should go and get another one.. Sophia then run and jump up to catch the snowflake.. Apo then reply.. Bible and others try find some answers in Brazil.. Their tribes might know something about this... Apo smile as he see his beloved daughter jump to catch a snowflake.. They didn't realize someone is watching them from the cliff.. Sophia who see someone standing on the cliff suddenly hug Gulf and ask to Apo.. Mommy.. Who is that... Apo walk a bit further and look properly and reply.. I think thats our cousin from Denali.. Irina! Apo yell Irina name... Irina didn't know where to go.. Apo use his speed and run to the cliff and jump up.. And hear a splash of a water.. Apo then run towards the edge of the cliff and look into the water and say.. Damn.. Irina is already gone.. Apo teleport back to Gulf and Sophia and reply.. Ok.. Enough with catching snowflakes... Lets go home.. Im sure your daddy is already worried.. Lets go... Apo Sophia and Gulf go home...

At other places...

Irina come to visit Aro and his fellow leaders.. Aro turn around and see Irina and say.. What a big surprise... We are surprised to see you here young lady... Say Aro.. Caius then reply.. Is there anything that you want hmm? Irina then walk towards Aro and say.. I need to report something.. The Sumettikul family.. They have done something awful.. Aro quickly go to Irina and hold her hands and say... Oh my... Aro then turn towards his brothers and say... We will meet the Sumettikul family... Prepare your self.. Aro then leave with his co leaders..

At Sumettikul family house...

Apo Sophia and Gulf return.. Sophia go inside the house and run towards Bible and kiss his daddy cheek.. Apo look at Sophia with worry... Bible stroke his daughter head softly then ask.. Do you have fun today... Sophia nod happily and reply... Yes daddy! I catch a lot of snowflakes.. Am I right mommy? Apo who didn't notice his daughter call out for him.. Suddenly feel shock after he see his daughter already hide her face towards Apo belly.. Apo stroke Sophia head and say.. Yeah.. Sure.. Of course.. She had a lot of fun... Bible then say.. Ok Sophia...Lets play a piano with daddy ok.. Come here my little princess.. Sophia feel really happy to have a piano lesson with Bible... While Serah is playing a chess with Anthony.. Jj is reading a magazine.. Ta Jeff Gulf and Apo are enjoy watching Bible and Sophia playing piano together.. Us walking towards them with a smile along with a small vase in his hands suddenly feel shock as he see a vision about something then the vase fall on the floor until the vase shattered apart.. Us is looking at everyone with a worry expression on his face.. Jj quickly go to his husband and ask.. Dear..whats wrong... Us then reply.. The Volturi.. They will come here..they will come for us.. You don't have to ask who is the members.. Irina also will be coming too... Apo softly pull his daughter to him and hug him... Bible ask with a worry tone.. What Irina seen in the forest? Apo sigh and answer.. Well.. We are just walking... Gulf aslo reply.. Sophie was catching a snowflakes.. Irina then see everything.. Apo then continue.. Trust me baby.. I really want to explain everything.. About our daughter to her.. But she is gone just like that.. Us then reply.. Im afraid it will be not easy as you think Apo... Bible then reply... Of course... Apo then ask.. What is it honey? Bible then reply.. Irina think Sophia is an immortal child like Vasilii...Anthony knows a lot of about Denali coven with Volturi... They then move to sit at big tables and sit together.. Anthony then give a book to Apo.. He then look into the page one by one.. Anthony starts to talk again... Well...Immortal child usually look beautiful and stunning.. That makes them easily to feel a love from the people who raise them.. But at that time.. immortal child who got bite.. Cant even be taught or control... The Denali mother created an immortal child... And unfortunately.. She has to pay a price.. Then Apo ask.. So the Denali mother created an immortal child?Anthony nod in reply... Apo then continue..But..Sophia isn't like those child.. She was born.. Not bite.. She grows every day... Apo massage his head and start to feel worry.. Gulf then reply... Can we explain to Volturi? Bible then answer.. No we can't. With Irina proof.. Aro will believe everything the he see in Irina's mind... Jeff then interrupt.. Well.. Since we are talking about this right now.. There's no use if we talk to Volturi...because we didn't have more witnesses like Aro had... Jj then reply.. The worst thing is.. No one can stand Jane pain power... Us then reply.. Alec is even more worse... Bible then continue.. We need to do something.. Jeff then ask.. Such as? Dont tell me.. You want to take Sophia to meet with other coven.. Anthony then reply.. I think this will work my son.. Bible then continue.. Anthony we have a friends all around the world.. Maybe we can ask a help from them...Anthony then reply.. I don't want a war between our family with Volturi.. They are more powerful than us... Bible then reply with slow voice.. Actually.. I also didn't want to fight but.. I just need other coven to become our witness... The more other coven know the truth.. Maybe we can convince Volturi to listen to us... Serah then hold his beloved husband hands and say.. Its OK.. We can do this honey.. As long as we are together.. We still have a friends like Bible said.. And i really hope that they will help us.. Anthony nod and reply.. Yeah.. I hope so too..