Chapter 5

At night... Us and JJ go to Bible Apo house... Us then reply.. Honey.. Wait here... Jj nod and let Us go inside the house.. Us then go to the book shelf and take a book and write something on the paper page and rip it off and keep it inside his pocket... Us then write another message inside the book and keep it back... Both Us and Jj leave Bible Apo house and decide to leave the rest of Sumettikul family in order to keep them safe..10 minutes later.. Jj and Us arrive at Sam Uley border... Sam who noticed Jj and Us slowly approaching them and ask.. What are you both doing in our land? Us then take out the paper from his pocket and give it to Sam and reply.. By any chance.. If you can help me.. Please give that note to my father.. Anthony... We need to leave now... Maybe we can find some answers that we've been looking for... Sam then nod and let them cross Uley land...

Next morning (Sumettikul family house)
Everyone is getting ready to leave.. Then Gulf see Sam come to Sumettikul family house all of a sudden... Anthony who notice Sam is already arrive..then go downstairs and meet him outside.. Follow by Serah.. Jeff Ta Bible Apo and Gulf... Anthony then ask.. What are you doing here Sam.. Is there anything that we can help you? Sam then take out the paper that Us gave to him and give it to Anthony.. Anthony read the notes and sigh heavily.. Serah then ask with a worry tone... Honey.. What's wrong? Anthony then reply.. Jj and Alice already left us.. Ta then reply.. Why the hell they need to leave us all of a sudden.. Godness.. We really need them right now.. But now they're gone.. Jeff then rub his little brother shoulder and say.. Calm down big boy.. Apo feels something is wrong then ask.. Erm dad.. Do you mind if I see that paper? Anthony then give it to Apo.. Bible also read the notes and look at Apo.. Apo then reply.. Now.. We must start searching for the witnesses.. Jeff then ask.. Where is your 1st destination? Bible then reply.. We will go to Denali coven house... I really hope that Eleazar Carmen Thanya and Kate will be able to help us... Irina is their sisters.. We will leave now guys.. Take care ok.. Hope to see you guys soon...

Apo Pov..

Us instruction was clear.. We need to find a witness before snow start to get thicken.. Volturi will come at that moment..Right now... We are going to ask a help from our beloved cousins from Denali..

1 hour later...

Bible already arrive at Denali coven house along with Apo.. Sophia and also Gulf.. Bible then come out from the car and meet with his cousins.. Thanya ask.. Bible.. Is there everything alright? Why you didn't tell us that you want to come here? Kate then ask.. Why you need to bring that wolf man.. I can even smell it from here....Carmen then say.. What's happening? Did you hear anything from Irina? Suddenly i have a bad feeling about her... Eleazar then reply.. Why your husband waiting in the car... Bible sigh heavily.. Didn't have any idea how to answer those questions... Bible then take a deep breath and reply... I would like to introduce you guys to someone.. But please.. I really hope that can accept her with an open heart.. Can you guys do that? Thanya then reply.. Yes.. Of course... Without wasting anytime.. Apo Gulf and Sophia come out from the car.. The Denali siblings shock and Thanya yell to Bible.. This is a damn crime! Volturi will come for all of us! Kate start to strike Bible then got stop by Apo.. Apo then say.. Please stop and stay back! Bible try to calm Thanya and Kate and say... She wasn't look like an immortal child.. She had a blood in her veins.. Look at her face.. Im her biological father.. Apo is her mother.. Carmen then reply.. I can feel her warmth Bible.. Eleazar then reply.. Me too.. But i never heard this such things... I know your wife is a man.. But have a child? Its impossible.. Kate then reply.. Yes.. Its really impossible... Apo sigh and reply.. Well.. Its true.. Sophia was born when i was still human.. I died after i gave birth to her.. Bible managed to changed me.. And this is who I am now..I know having a baby with a vampire sounds crazy.. But please believe in us... You guys are our cousins.. We really need your help right now.. Bible then say.. Its true... Thanya.. You owe us too much because of Irina refuse to come and see us... But right now.. Our life are in danger.. Anthony and Serah along with Jeff and Ta.. Also started to search the witnesses... Jj and Us already left us earlier... Apo then reply. Us didn't tell to others where will he go... But Us asked all of us to gather a witness as much as we can... And.. Please give Sophia to show it to you... Carmen nod and Gulf carry Sophia.. Then Sophia slowly put her cheek on Thanya cheek... Thanya feel shock by everything that she see and reply.. Its true what they said.. Sophie isn't immortal child.... The rest also start to believe that Sophie is wasn't an immortal child...

Apo Pov..

Now.. I know that the rest of our family will face this thing as well.. Fear of the unknown.. And Fear of the Volturi... I really hope that others already succeed...