Chapter 3

Bible Apo and Us walk in the forest.. Apo then reply.. Well.. I hate a surprise.. That's never change... Us reply with a happy voice and say.. You gonna love this one! They keep walking and then stop.. Us remove his hands from Apo eyes and say welcome home! We thought you guys might need a place of your own.. I hope you both will love it.. Apo feel amaze and Bible ask... Well.. How do you think about our house? Apo smile and reply I think its beautiful and perfect.. Bible and Apo go inside.. While Us is watching from outside and smile and say.. Have fun you both then go back to Sumettikul house... Bible and Apo look around the house and take Apo to Sophia room and say.. This is our beloved daughter room... Apo reply...its so beautiful and calm too... Bible then take Apo to their room and Apo notice something.. Well.. Theres a wardrobe.. Bible chuckle then reply..Us choose it for you... Apo shake his head and say.. Its obvious.. Apo then turn his eyes on the bed and say.. Vampire didn't sleep.. Bible start to hug Apo from behind and kiss his husband neck and shoulder and whisper its wasn't use for sleeping baby... Bible then push Apo on the bed rip off his clothes.. Apo do the same thing and they have a sex together... Both of them lying on the bed and Bible cover them with a blanket and say...first sex as a vampire.. I think its crazy... Apo pinch his husband nose and say...we wont get tired... Or hungry.. Or need to catch a breath.. We won't be able to stop if we doing this again and again.. And.. You also didn't have to control your self... I think we should learn how to control ourselves.. We both are strong... How can we stop... Bible stroke his husband head and say.. You really look beautiful my love.. Apo keep kissing his husband and say.. Thank you for everything.. And thank you for saved my life.. Both of them smile and chuckle together..

Next morning..
Bible and Apo return to Sumettikul family house while Gulf is eating a pasta.. Jeff then look at them and tease them and say Oh my.. Are you both done already? Apo ignore Jeff and ask.. By the way.. Where is Sophia.. Gulf then reply Ta is with her... Suddenly a phone ring and Apo face expression change all of a sudden... Apo then reply.. Im sure that is my uncle... God.. What are we going to do now... Anthony then reply.. We need to leave... People start to believe Apo is dead.. He can't be seen.. Jeff then get up and say.. Oh.. Im gonna miss this house so much.. Anthony then reply back.. We will come back... Like we used too... Apo then reply.. Fine.. We will do it tomorrow... Bible then say...your uncle have to mour over you baby... Apo look at Bible with worry expression on his face... Gulf then interrupt.. Wait guys.. What are you guys talking about.. You guys want to dissappear just like that... No one ever tell me about leaving this house.. Now i know this.. Anthony try to calm Gulf down and reply.. Apo is dead for everyone... So.. He can't be seen... Bible then say.. We don't have any other choice Gulf.... Do you have any better idea? Gulf then leave the house and decide to go and meet with Apo uncle... Mr Michael who is sitting at the staircase with Barcode accompany him.. Barcode then hug Gulf and ask... P Apo is dead... Michael then reply.. Please.. Apo isn't make it right... Gulf take a deep breath and reply.. Listen first... Apo is fine.. Just.. He is a bit different... Barcode then pull Michael and say.. Lets go uncle! Let's go and meet P Po! Come on! Gulf who isn't able to stop them.. Quickly ride his bike and arrive at Sumettikul family house.. Bible and Apo go outside and look at Gulf... Gulf then reply.. Im sorry guys.. I need to do this.. Your uncle really look out of shape....Live like in hell.. At least.. Please have a pity on him.. And Barcode... I can't stand watching them like that anymore p Apo...Apo then sigh..to be honest Gulf.. You didn't realize the danger you put both of them in.. If Volturi knows about this.. We all gonna die.. And if my uncle and Barcode see me like this.. What do you expect him to do.. He won't let that go just like that.. Bible then say.. You also didn't realize the danger you put through Apo... Godness.... Gulf then reply back.. Then.. What the hell you expect me to do huh? Watch Apo uncle and Barcode suffer? No.. I won't let them suffer.. Enough is enough.. I think P Apo should get ready.. I mean please do something to cover your scary eyes.. because Your uncle and Barcode will be here within 10 minutes.. Apo is shock by hearing those words from Gulf.. Apo then go inside and sit on the chair.. While Us putting in the transparent contact lense into Apo eyes and say.. Im sorry but this contact lenses maybe disturb your eyes at first... Serah then say.. Try to sit down and cross your legs... Apo then get up and quickly move to the chair and sit down until the chair hit the wall... Anthony then reply.. Sloe down your movement.. Jeff then reply.. I know vampire didn't blinks the eyes.. Human did it.. But you need to act like you are a human.. So.. Don't forget to blink 2 or 3 times in a minute.. Apo do as what he has been told.. And Bible reply.. Don't forget to move your shoulders a bit and show like you are breathing... And it will help you to control your thirst... Apo need and suddenly Apo hear a car horn and see Michael and Barcode is already arrive... Anthony then go down to welcoming them to come inside... Barcode then ask.. Uncle Anthony.. Please take me to P Apo.. I really miss him..say Barcode who is already crying.. Michael then reply.. Barcode my dear.. Please don't do this ok... This is Dr Anthony house... Anthony smile softly and reply its ok.. Come.. I will take you both to see Apo...follow me.. Michael and Barcode follow Anthony to go upstairs and meet Apo... Apo look at them and Barcode run to Apo and hug him tightly.. Barcode then reply.. P Po... Barcode keep crying and hug Apo tightly and say.. I really miss you so much...i thought you already dead... Apo then kiss Barcode forehead and say.. No.. Im still here... Apo then turn towards his uncle and ask him with tease.. Well.. You didn't want to give your beloved nephew a hug? Michael then hug Apo tightly and reply.. My God.. We really miss you so much Apo... Gulf already go down and rest.. While Bible leave them so that they can have a privacy.. Barcode then ask.. What happen to you P Po.. Michael then reply.. You owe us an explanation... Apo then reply.. Im truly sorry but.. I can't tell you... Im fine now.. don't worry about me... Michael then reply.. You are my nephew.. But didn't look like my nephew at all.. You really put us in hell Apo.. Especially Barcode... He refuse to eat and drink for almost 3 or 4 days... Barcode wipe his tears and look away... Apo hug his little brother and whisper.. Im truly sorry na... I miss you too Barcode... Barcode then ask again.. When you going to come back and visit us... Michael stroke Barcode head softly and say.. Dear Barcode... You must respect your phi.. He already get marry now... Suddenly Bible come out with Sophia in his arms and say.. Michael... This is Sophia.. Our daughter... Barcode suddenly feel happy and pinch Sophia cheek and make Sophia giggle all of a sudden... Michael then say.. I know my beloved nephew is special... And you are lucky to have him by your side Bible.. Please take care of my nephew and Sophia.. Bible nod then reply.. Surely will do.. Dont worry... Barcode then reply.. Well.. Sophie really have your eyes Phi... Apo smile and reply back.. Yeah..she does have my eyes... Barcode then kiss Sophia cheek and reply.. Phi will wait for you to grown up.. So that we can play together.. Apo Michael and Bible laughs after hearing those words.. Michael then Barcode decide to leave first... Apo go into the forest and look at the sunlight...

Apo Pov

I never felt more alive... My lifetime as a human already over.. I was born to be a vampire.. Everything is turning back into normal... Sam and Gulf already reconcile... Now.. Volturi is starting to accept my new status as a vampire.. Even though they want a proof.. I think we only have one enemy left.. Talking about Sophia... Our beloved Sophia is growing too fast... We even didn't know.. How much time that we still have with her... It make every moment become so precious..