Chapter 16

I opened my eyes and found a blanket over me.

Weird I do not remember falling asleep with a blanket. I looked to my right and there Yuno was, fast asleep, he had a few pieces of hair dangled over his eyes. He looked so peaceful. It was probably him who covered me with the blanket now that i think about it, what a sweetheart..
I decided to let him sleep for a little bit longer and went downstairs.

"Mrs Fukuda!" "y/n, dear!" I hugged her "it's been so long!" "you should stop by more often. Also call me Aya i've knowing you since you were a baby after all!" i pulled from the hug with a grin "yes Aya!"

If you don't understand Lucy's mother is Aya Fukuda and the reason I call her Mrs is because Lucy's father died when she was just a baby so out of respect for her husband she still goes by Mrs, even though it's been years since her husbands death she's never moved on from him, she must've seriously been in love with him.

"do you want breakfast my love" i shook my head "no it's okay, we'll be going soon, thank you for the offer but where's Lucy?" she sat down by the table and ate her breakfast "she went out to get some supplies for me darling" i nodded and sat down by her "how long will she be?" she looked at her food "probably around 2 hours" i sighed and rested my cheek in my hand "that's a shame.. we'll probably be gone by then. In that case take this" I pulled out the bag of money Shimi gave me in the castle earlier "it's my fault she got fired and lost her job, this should cover you both until she's able to find a new one" she pushed the bag back into me "no keep it princess, i'm sure she wouldn't want me to take it" i placed the bag infront of her "i insist that you take it, it's my way of apologising for being a bad friend towards her.." she picked up the bag "are you sure y/n?" i nodded "of course" she took the bag and placed it in a drawer "thank you so much" "no thank you Mrs Fuk- Aya" she smiled warmly at me and sat back down.

The stairs started creaking so me and Mrs Fukuda averted our attention towards them, it was Yuno. He walked through the kitchen and yawned "have you got any water i can use to wash my face please?" he asked Mrs Fukuda "out the back dear" he nodded and walked out the back door. She put her hand by the side of her mouth and whispered to me "he's a handsome one" i turned my head to the door he walked out of "he is, isn't he?" she smirked "don't let any other girls near him" i frowned "it's not like that. We're best friends" "girl, with a man like that are you sure you want to be just friends?" i nodded "of course, he may be handsome and kind but he can still be those things without me loving him that way" he walked back into the room "what time are we heading back?" i pushed my chair back and faced him "now?" "you want to leave now?" i turned back to Mrs Fukuda "is that okay Mrs Fu-Aya?" "of course, i'll let Lucy know when she gets back, thanks again for the money dear. I hope you visit soon" i bowed "thank you and Lucy for letting us stay here and as for the money no need for thanks. Goodbye Mrs Fukuda i'll visit soon" "goodbye" Yuno walked out of the door "so cold.." Mrs Fukuda mumbled "i know right?" we giggled at each other and then I left with a wave.

Me and Yuno were now on one of my clouds heading back to the Golden Dawn.

"What was she talking about, money?" i let my head fall backwards as the wind rushed past my face "my maid back at the castle gave me money before i left for anything i needed when i returned to the Golden Dawn, but if i'm being honest I don't care about money, i've had it my entire life and it's never done me any good. Lucy and her mother needed it more than I did, it may look like they were doing okay but they struggle with money problems and since she got fired from the castle she has no income.. which is my fault, the least I could do was that" Yuno gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen plastered on his face  "you're a really good person" I looked at his smile and my heart melted, I couldn't help but smile back "you're smiling.. like a real big smile!" he frowned and looked away "am i not allowed to smile?" i shook my head violently "no sorry, of course you are! It's nice.." he turned back to me and karate chopped my head "shut up, we're almost there"