~15~

jimin woke up with a yawn and stretch, as a ring in his ears made itself known. as jimin scrunched up his nose, and closing his eyes tightly in hopes for the ringing to go away, which it finally did and jimin let out a sigh of relief.

he pushed the covers of his body and stood up, a crack heard as he stretched his body and yawned tiredly, he made his way out of the bedroom and down the stairs as he ruffled his hair, trying to tidy it up, he walked past a mirror on the wall and looked at himself and groaned, "i look dreadful!" he groaned with a pout as he walked to the kitchen.

there he was met with the six boys who were all speaking with hushed voices, trying to not wake jimin up.

jimin smiled at them, as they smiled back glad to see he was up and moving despite the tiredness present on his face that they all noticed as soon as he stepped in the room.

jimin made his way to the fridge as he opened it and stared of what was inside, "theres no food" jimin said lifelessly, a rasp in his voice as he turned back and looked at them all, them all staring back, jin raising an eyebrow, "baby, there is food?" jin questioned as he peered over jimins shoulder seeing all the food.

"no there is nott, there may be food in there but there isnt!" jimin whined as they all looked at him trying to hold their laughs.

"why do you all look like that?" jimin questioned as he stared at them, judging their faces.

"like what?" jungkook questioned.

"like, i dont know! constipated!" jimin stiffled a laugh at their reactions and finally let out a laugh and turned back to the fridge and grabbed some chocolate milk and almost dropped it as he was backhugged and lifted from behind as the person kissed down the back of his neck, as he let out giggles and tried to squirm away, "stopppp" jimin whined as he looked back, seeing yoongi smiling at him.

"can you let me go, please?" jimin asked, pulling the puppy eyes as he stared at the elder.

"aw okay baby, but you have to give me a kiss" yoongi smirked, and leaned in close to the younger who kissed him on the lips softly, as soon as the kiss was over yoongi placed jimin down, pecking him on his nose.

jimin smiled and poured his chocolate milk into a glass, and sipped some of the milk, letting out a hum as it met his standards.

he looked over at his boyfriends who had migrated over to the living room, smiling sadly at what he was about to tell them, knowing they were going to disagree with him.

"guys?" he called out to them, each one of them looking his way as he felt himself shrink back, feeling slightly intimidated, "erm, im going to the company for a bit so i wont be back until later" jimin said noticing the atmosphere become thick with tension as he bit his lip, keeping his eyes trained on the floor.

"no" a thick and loud voice boomed out of the silence, "youre not going anywhere" the voice said and jimin could tell they were getting closer, he felt his head get yanked up, somewhat gently? and there he was, namjoon.

he looked down at jimin, and tsked softly followed by a deep chuckle, "cant you see how exhausted you are? we can!" his voice came out sharp and stern as jimin stuttered in his place, looking up with wide, tired eyes.

"i-im sorry" jimin whispered, trying to look down to avoid the stern eyes, but namjoons hand on his chin pulled his head back up, "look at me baby" namjoon said softly, he had no intention to scare the younger, "we are worried, you need rest baby thats why we dont want you to go" namjoon explained, jimin looking at his face which held his dimpled smile as jimin smiled sofly reaching a hand out and going on his tiptoes to poke his dimples.