~11~

jimin sat in the classroom, making notes of what the professor was writing on the board, every now and then he would glance up to the clock to see the time, he had made plans with his boyfriends to go to the cafe where they had first met.

he was impatiently tapping his foot on the floor, and twirling his pen in his hand as he stared at the clock.

'1 minute left' jimin said in his head, and continued finishing up his notes as fast as he could so he could bolt out of the classroom before he got surrounded by his fellow classmates who wanted to give him presents.

'and now!!' jimin thought as he packed his belongings and threw his bag on his back and sped out of the classroom, towards his car.

he pulled into his driveway and made his way into his house, to be greeted by his mum.

"mummm!" jimin exclaimed happily, and extended his arms out to give his mum a bear hug, jimins mum letting out a laugh as she spun them around effortlessly, "hi baby, you okay?" she said as she guided jimin into the kitchen.

"hmm i am but i have to get ready!" jimin said impatiently, causing his mum to roll her eyes with a smile, "go on then and tell your boyfriends i said hi!" she teased causing her son to blush furiously, "mumm!" jimin whined and ran up the stairs.

•••••••

"hmm what to wear" jimin said, staring at all of his clothes, picking out some jeans, white tshirt and a cardigan and paired it with some comfortable trainers.

jimin looked at himself with a smile, pushed his hair back and put on some lipbalm and put on a pair of earrings.

jimin decided it was best to walk to the cafe, it wasnt fair anyway, maybe a 10 minute walk and it was a sunny day with a cool breeze, so he put in his earphones and listened to 'young and beautiful' by Lana Del Ray.

he hummed the tune all the way there, replaying the song five times, it was such a good song.

when he got there he saw that his boyfriends werent there so he just sat down and messaged them.

lovely boyfriends

jimin
where are you hyungies?
im here now
hello??
hyungs? are you ok?

jimin waited for another 30 minutes, huffing as he decided they werent coming and walked back home, it was getting late, so he sent another message to the groupchat, furious.

jimin
you could of atleast told me you couldnt make it.
im walking back home now.
im so over it, im mad at you all
dont contact me for a while.
seen just now

handsome hyungie🦙
wait what??
jimin?

tae bear🧸
jimin what? where are you??
baby?