Part Two : Drunk [M]

Začít od začátku

I was so loss in her chubby cheeks.. Her sweet smiles and her laughs and giggles that I find myself standing in front of her.. She still can't see me because of the telescope that's blocking her sight so I made her notice my presence..

I leaned down on her face to match our height and quickly took a kiss on her lips... I felt her body frozen because of what I did but I didn't let go.. I kissed her slow yet firm until she responded to me..

I took the telescope off of her face and hands then pulled out to make her look at me.. Her eyes are so wonderful and what made my heart explode is because I see myself looking so lovingly at her.. In her own eyes..

"I think I can finally answer your question " I said to her but she still seems lost in her own thought or maybe because she is just drunk..

"I tried to think of the reasons why I love you and it was so hard... It's not the physical appearance although I am very much addicted to your eyes.. It's not lust but let's just say that I love your body because it drives me insane and it's not because of your past or your pure soul or anything... I love you because it's you.. You're Jennie Kim and I love you because you are Jennie Kim.. " I said sincerely from the bottom of my heart..

"I-- can't unders-tand" she said between hiccups.. Why did she suddenly have hiccups?.. It's cute..

"I just love you Jennie.. Do I need to have a reason for that?.. " I moved closer to her..

"I--.. Lili you're making me miss the meteor shower" she gently shoved me away with her red cheeks.. I don't know if it's because of the alcohol or because she is blushing..

She focused herself in the sky again and just like earlier.. My eyes are still glued to her.. So much thoughts inside my head until I said something that should be just a thought..

"Jennie, Marry me.. " I blurted out... I was thinking it and I didn't know that I said it out loud.. It should be just a thought but here I am.. Saying it so loud and clear in front of her..

She was frozen again and I think that I caught her off guard.. I am so stupid.. I know that this is too early but I just have a feeling that I should marry her.. Just because.. I know that she is the one..

"I--mean it's not l-like I'm f-forcing you.. It s-should b-be just a th-hought... ---"

She grab my head and kissed me.. I responded of course and we kissed passionately.. Making the two of us feel how much we love each other.. I savored that moment.. Completely enjoying her lips, tasting the beer in her tongue...Until she pulled out but still holding my face...

"I'll marry you Lisa" she said and it was like a music in my ears.. My heart beats like a mad dog.. So loud and fast.. I can't seem to make it calm..

I smiled at her before getting something...

------

"This might not be a ring with a huge diamond like how you humans propose but this is something that can remind you that you own me.. All of me.. " Lisa said sincerely before putting an enchanted necklace on Jennie's neck..

It was a pure silver necklace that has a heart shaped red Ruby in the middle.. The Ruby was so bright just like the stars and it was the most beautiful necklace Jennie had ever seen..

"This necklace was given to me from my mother.. She said that it'll keep me safe .. Now that I have you.. I want you to always be safe so I'm giving it to you as a sign that we are finally married.. Let's get married.. Right here, right now.. Yeah? " Lisa asked as she successfully put it in Jennie..