Jimin was still feeling the adrenaline in his veins, and he stared at him with equal anger, but he had tears prickling at the corners.

"How dare you!" Sam digged his fingers deeper inside his soft skin of the arms. Jimin now hissed. "Leave me alone..."

Taehyung threw a punch from behind and again stood between Jimin & Sam. Jimin rubbed his hurting arms. "Stat away from him!" Taehyung cleared in a loud voice.

Students have never seen Taehyung raise his voice before.

Rawn came there too. He went ahead and held Taehyung against the wall, while Sam held Taehyung's hands to stop his movements. They were having a serious staring contest.

"Do you think you can just save everyone?" Rawn gritted his teeth.
"I wouldn't let you do the same to him! Just know that!" Taehyung gritted his teeth too, struggling to break their hold.

Jimin was scared to see them ganging up on Taehyung and no one from the crowd came ahead to help them. Ofcourse who will meddle with bullies.

Jimin was not the one for violence. Today was the first day he has slapped someone. All his life no one has ever talked dirty about him! NO ONE !

But he can't see them hurting Taehyung. He was scared to voice out anything at this moment. "Excuse me... I'm sorry for slapping you. Please leave Tae alone..."

All heads turned towards him. Jimin stood there with joined hands, requesting them to leave Taehyung alone. Sam turned towards Taehyung with a smirk.

"Jimin No..." Taehyung spoke, but Rawn still hold onto him. Sam moved closer to Jimin, who moved backwards on instincts. "It should be a fair game pretty boy~"

Jimin scrunched his nose in disgust. But looking at Taehyung, he turned his cheek towards Sam with closed eyes. "You can slap me back, and then we are even!" He said, biting his lips nervously.

Sam & Rawn both snickered menacingly. "Oh boy... You actually are a small little boy. Aren't you?" Sam laughed at him.

Jimin's cheek turned red with shame. Sam extended his arm to touch Jimin's face instead. His fingers brushed Jimin's cheek, near his bitten lips. Jimin gasped and opened his eyes, moving backwards.

"Get away you bastard!" Taehyung yelled.

At the same time, another hand came to grab Sam's hand. Sam was turned around, and a pair of angry red eyes was staring right into his soul.

"Hey JKeyy bro... What are you doing here?" Rawn asked from behind, shifting his focus from Taehyung that made him get free of his hold.

He walked to Jimin, who was standing there with his head held down. Tears filling his eyes. He felt disgusted with that simple touch. More than that he feared his parents if they somehow got to know about it.

Taehyung hugged Jimin's shaking frame, who immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung's middle, placing his head in his neck. 

While Jungkook was not having it from his supposed friends. He dragged them both to Sports complex. They didn't speak any word there, to show others that they are on healthy terms.

But when they were alone, Rawn started. "What the hell? Why would you do that JKey? Are you changing sides now? Do you also like that little toy?"

Jungkook clenched his fist tight. "Don't you-" he was fuming with anger.

Sam intervened to stop them from fighting. "No, you are misunderstanding. JKey is totally our friend! He must have good reasons for this behaviour...."

Jungkook sighed. "Senior Kim was nearby." He lied and leave them both there to go back to his practice studio.

On his way back, he stopped at washroom. He heard someone sobbing occassionally in the corner. It didn't take a genius to tell it was Jimin.

But he was not alone. Taehyung was there too, consoling him. "It's alright Jimin. He just touched your cheek. It's not that big..."

"That touch was filthy Taehyung... My stomach keeps twisting badly whenever I think about that. My skin is burning on my face...." He aggressively wiped his tears.

Taehyung caressed his back again. "But I'm also touching you... Do you want me to stop...?"

Jimin smiled with tears in his eyes. "Taeeeeee. Your touch is not filthy!!! Why would you compare..."

"Oh. Did I see you smile..."

Jimin wiped his tears again and sniffled. "It still feels bad..."

"Can I touch your cheek then..." Taehyung asked, and Jungkook decided it was time to go away. He felt a strange emotion bubbling up in his stomach at Vmin's interaction.

.

After Jimin has washed his face several times, they went to see Taehyung's Art Portfolio. Jimin was trying to show interest in whatever Taehyung was telling him about his art. But he was not able to concentrate because he was feeling eyes on him.

He subtly turned around and found Jungkook boring daggers in his eyes. He was standing at the entrance of Arts Practice Room, with his arms crossed and back supported at the door frame. Jimin turned back to look at Taehyung.

"Tae... Why is Jungkook here? Wasn't he in Music?"

"His minor is Arts... So he can come to the Arts Practice Room for all of the next week when our departments are mixed, and on Fridays, anyone can be anywhere."

Jimin nodded. His breathing was getting irregular just by thinking about Jungkook. Now that he thinks about it "why would he save me?"

"Maybe because you are roommates, and if something is to happen to you, he will be officially assigned as your helper till you get better."

Jimin didn't know he had blurted out that question loud. But hearing Taehyung's response felt like a valid reason for Jungkook to meddle in their fight.

The day was over soon. Fridays are optional half-days. Jimin & Taehyung, both decided they are going home early. They left college at 2 PM. Taehyung offered to drop Jimin at his apartment, to which Jimin denied.

Jimin was walking home, when he again felt eyes on him. He turned around warily, and saw Jungkook walking behind him. For the first time, he wasn't scared by that. He sighed in relief.

"Are you leaving your bike at college?" He asked awkwardly, stopping for him to walk together. "None of your business!" Jungkook shut him off.

Jimin looked ahead with a pout. He speed-walked to reach home. But can he really defeat Jungkook's long legs?

_______________________________________________
| 8 | _______________________________________________

(1.66K Words)