Thieves, Beggars and a child????

Start from the beginning

As if the night was normal he was rudely walking like a gangster with his sheath sword in his shoulder. 

"Do you want to get thrown into another building again? Or you want to be hit?" Chung Myung ask while getting near to Geum Ryung was laying down holding his sword. "I still... Haven't lost... yet..." still giving all of his strength he tried to stand but still failed. Chung Myung just stared at him without any emotion. "Hey... Listen here, people insist something because they had reason. Pride, money, fame... Many things. How about you? Are you insisting in what reason?" "...Fight..."" ...I shouldn't have ask, tsk" 

Chung Myung stand tall in front of Geum Ryong. "You need some experience" he raise his sword to his back before. 

Pop!

Pop!

Geum Ryong can see every swing he send but his body aches, in every part of it. His bones were destroyed. Just like a legend says. "Don't break someone's heart, they only have one. Break their bones instead"

Pop!

Pop!

Crack!

His bones getting destroyed can be heard not only by the two of them but also to the beggars and thieves watching them with widen eyes. 

'I'm sure that child just save us but... He was a demon as I can see...' the beggars don't know if they should be glad or terrified. As for the thugs who were also too stun to move, speak and think just stared silently to Chung Myung. 

Pop!

Finally Geum Ryong has lost his consciousness and left beaten. "Puah! That's satisfying!" Chung Myung smiled satisfyingly before turning around to see everyone staring at him with blank face. 

"Oh, you also want to get beaten?" With that everyone was awaken and avoid his eyes. 

Chung Myung narrowed his eyes staring at very of them. "You guys also knew my identity... I should beat you up then right?" he was talking to himself but everyone can hear it. Those words literally send down chills to their spine. 

Luckily someone was brave enough to talk at the beggars side. "Pardon me kid.... Ah no, young man. We were actually leaving now" he said slowly walking away with his companions carrying their comrades. "Us too... We will just take our boss then get out of here..." thief no.5 said slowly moving away too. 

"Hey" They all stop and look in their back just to see Chung Myung glaring daggers to them. "Where do you think you will go?" 

A scary smile send down chills to them. 

'We're dead' 

"You thieves, aren't you guys wanted to steal my dear alcohol?" The thieves flinched. "No, I think there are misunderstanding-"

"No,no,no I heard you shouting that" 

There are no place to them to argue after that. Then Chung Myung look over the beggars who also flinched. 

"Uh..."

They readied themselves. 

"Well you didn't offend me" 

A nice words for them to breath lightly. 

"Thank you young-"

"But you still found out about my identity right?" 

Their heart seems to skip for a beat. 

"Please young master... We actually didn't hear anything so please let us go-"

"No,no you can't understand" 

Chung Myung cut them off again. 

"Well you are a beggar so you really won't understand" 

As much as they were insulted at the word beggar, non of them was brave enough to step up for it. Life is much more important.

"That's why this kind taoist will make you understand it" 

'Taoist? Excuse me? What is this talking about?' Only that thought entered at their brain. 

Crack.

Chung Myung started to crack his neck. "I'm sure you will learn a valuable lesson in this" his creepy smile widen more.

***

Bang!

A building was once again fall down apart. In the start Hong Dae Kwang didn't take things seriously since he still has a bit of trust to those brats but after many buildings fall with unknown reason he hurriedly rush over to the direction with two of his junior. 

After few minutes they reach the place. The place was fully destroyed. 

"Oh heavens, what monster descend this time" 

He continue to scan the area. There were many destroyed things around, crumbled and tear from very shreds. 

Then he suddenly stopped. 

He can see thieves, beggars and a child??? Huh? What?

(A/N:LMAO I thought I can but homework stop me to post more 💀)