"Aditya just told me about you, and I thought to pay a visit, how are you doing?" I moved from her side, letting her walk in.

"I am feeling better now, thank you for coming." She smiled at her, and aunty forwarded her hand towards Aaru, calling her, and Aaru walked towards me, standing next to her, as she caressed her hair affectionately.

"Maasi Aditya didn't come?" Aadya asked.

"He's coming, he has gone to park his car." She replied.

We all went outside, only to find Aditya walking towards the ward, and Aaru slowed down, as we all walked forward.

"Aaru, why are you standing there, come here..." I forwarded my hand towards her and she shared glances with Aditya as they both smiled, after sharing an eye-lock.

"See, she is all fine now." Adi cupped her cheek, and Aaru hugged him tightly.

"Doctor asked for some injections right? Let me get that..." Kabir said and looked at Aadya, "You'll come along?" He spoke in a low voice.

"I have to talk to maasi about something, you get them..." Aadya said passing a forceful smile at him, which was clearly visible.

"Okay." He walked out. Aditya and Aaru went out for a while, as Aaru was here since last night.

"Aadya? What do you have to talk to aunty about?" I looked at her.

"Uh that, I am meeting her after so many days right so..."

"You're lying. What's wrong? That day also you weren't talking properly."

"It's nothing Mayra.."

"Who are you lying to? You think I don't understand?"

"Not here Mayra, we will speak later." She said and I nodded.

She really sounded disturbed and I am sure it was something really serious. But the main question was, why was she avoiding Kabir? Is it something related to what he shared with her about his life? But why would that affect Aadya this way?

Only she had the answers to my questions.

~

This house just felt house and not a home, not my home. It felt incomplete, I had first started to stay here with him and now this feels so empty without him.

The doctor had informed us that we could take her home after 24 hours observation, and so dad asked us to go home and that he would stay there with maa. Kabir stayed back too, while me and Aaru came home, and I was currently sitting in my room, somewhere in me just wanting him to be here.

"Someone's missing bhai...." Aaru walked in and I smiled at her gesturing her to sit beside me.

"If I have to lie about it, then no I am not missing him at all." I said and she chuckled.

"How was your trip bhabi? How was Los Angeles, what all did you both do?" She asked excitedly.

"It's beautiful. I so wanted all of you to come there, anyways your bhai has taken this huge mansion which could accommodate our two families, aditya's family, and aadya's too." I laughed and she joined in.

"Itna bada hai woh ghar?" She raised her eyebrows at me and I nodded.

"We could have one room for each day of the week!" I facepalmed and she giggled at my sentence. "God knows how he used to stay there all alone."