Chapter 41: Marriage Contract (8)

Start from the beginning

Chu Xiaoyou sneered, "You must also dare to grievance him, who was the unlucky egg who dragged the box that day?"

Zheng Guoliang did not expect that Chu Xiaoyou could actually have a poisonous tongue, and he said in his heart that God did not love him, and everyone could bully him!

After hanging up the phone, he went to hiss.

Chu Xiaoyu inhaled the Yang Qi for two days, and his spirit head was on his feet, and it didn't take him five minutes to reach Chu Xiaomu's room. The door of the house was gently covered, Chu Xiaoyou frowned and wondered why Chu Xiaomu did not close the door, pushed it open and found that it was full of lights.

It's daytime.

Chu Xiaomu was not in the room, but the curtains were pulled dead, did not let a little sea view seep in, the bed and the floor were full of reference books, dictionaries, and some of them were obviously half-looked. Chu Xiaoyou raised an eyebrow, heard movement in the bathroom, and he shouted Chu Xiaomu.

Chu Xiaomu did not respond, but the person quickly came out, his face was gloomy, and he did not look very good.

Love to learn to love such a morbid, Chu Xiaoyu has really never seen it, he can't help but frown again: "Can you pull the curtains?"

Chu Xiaomu ignored him and went straight to the sofa to pick up a book. Chu Xiaoyu saw that he did not object and went to open the curtains, the sun shone in, and the room instantly became a lot fresher.

Chu Xiaomu handed the book to Chu Xiaoyou, and there was still no emotion in the eyes of the dead fish: "The old lady called me and asked me to persuade you to have another one."

Chu Xiaoyu was momentarily stunned: "She is sick, right?"

 "An old woman who is already inhumane may still want you to die on the way to pregnancy." Chu Xiaomu said, looking at Chu Xiaoyou lightly: "Look at the book."

Chu Xiaoyou did not know why he opened the public text, and his first reaction was that Chu Xiaomu's character was really ugly.

Maybe he really didn't read, he rarely took a pen, and Chu Xiaomu's words were still as crooked as a first-grade elementary school student, but when he held the pen very strongly, he almost scratched the paper.

It said Liu Dafu, who died on the spot in a car accident.

Liu Kang, due to gambling debts, had his legs amputated, and later died of suicide without money for medical treatment.

Chu Xiaoyou was inexplicable: "What is this?" 

"You had a car accident about a year ago, and Liu Dafu was the perpetrator." Chu Xiaomu said.

Chu Xiaoyu sighed, remembering the people who came to the room to make trouble with him at that time, and he was ready to smash it with a urinal pot: "Their father and son are dead?"

Liu Dafu knew about his death, and he didn't feel much at the time, that is, how this person was looking for him in an impermanent fate.

"What is the matter with me when they die?" You don't mean to say that Mr. Zheng killed Liu Kang in order to avenge me, right? Chu Xiaoyou didn't believe it.

Chu Xiaomu sneered, "Either he or someone wants to kill his mouth, you are not curious how you don't know anything?" I found out that Liu Dafu was deliberately killing people at that time.

Chu Xiaoyou was confused: "What do you mean?"

"Zheng Zheng and that Lin Jinyan both treat you like a flower in the greenhouse, they won't tell you, but I don't have the humanity to tell you." Chu Xiaomu's face was gloomy: "I have been running with that woman since I was a child, so I know these underground people, Liu Kang owed a large gambling debt and then suddenly paid it off, I thought there must be a way to get money, I inquired about it, but I didn't know that it was related to you."