My face turned crimson red.

Okay, I'll never get used to that

I slapped my cheeks softly, hoping to get rid of the blush

' Aunt Jain said, if we're to start anything then you'll have to accept each other's flaws and that includes my bad taste in fashion?. Besides,it's too early to start dressing to impress '

I can't believe I'm arguing with my own brain. That's like arguing with myself

' Hmph '

Speaking of Aunt Jain, I should really call her.

Looking at the scattered clothes on the floor, I groan

I skipped towards the walk-in closet swinging it open only to stare in awe at the enchanting view

" Holy Shit"

I scanned round the already filled up closet, marvelling at the sight. I could tell these clothes are from expensive clothing brands.

I gasp seeing different Luxurious clothes for different occasions and don't get me started on the shoes and other accessories.

I stopped to examine the boxers I saw, touching it like they are gold.

" Expensive"
I gasp out

Let me tell you I know an expensive boxer when I see one

'Dude, just admit you're wearing cheap ones '

' *groan*Oh come on. Who's going to know, it's called underwear for a reason. Under '

After checking everything, I finally concluded I was given the wrong room.

What was her name again. Diana? Hannah? Anne?

" Anne. Yup,she definitely gave me the wrong room "

I pause for a moment as a thought came to me

If this isn't my room,then who's room is this?

Soon I was pacing about with one hand folded and the other on my chin

' Her social status shows she's single,at least untill yesterday and there hasn't been any sightings of her with any man except.....

Her PA '

I stood still, processing everything

Reporters claims to have seen her with him in her hotel. Could they have been secretly together?

Why would she marry me,if they're already together?

I swallowed the lump that has formed in my throat slowly exiting the closet.

Could they have broken up and she decided to marry someone else?

' Enough with the Wattpad shits. Why is them being together just affecting you now? '

I frowned, biting on my lower lip

'I guess I never really believed it '

' Then don't start believing now. Those press only know how to make up stories, it's what they do. Besides, she owns the hotel, why won't she be there? '

Thinking about it now, I suddenly remember that this was the reason I never believed them

' What? '

' Yeah.'

I grinned slowly calming down

' I'm going to take a nap '

I slowly picked up my clothes but then I pause

' Oh brother '

Then who's clothes are those?