"Gaffe pe gaffa...." He muttered under his breath.

She is not even bothered seeing me with Neha. Wow!

"I heard....it is not gaffa....anyway....lunch kiya?" She asked softly.

"Tejasswi where are my stuffs?" He asked slowly.

"What stuff?oh your rings and watch....it is there...." She pointed at a drawer on the side table. "Don't worry it is locked...."

"Umm...." He bit his lips unsure of how to say it.

"Vape?do not even think about it....first and foremost there is smoke detector here...." She said getting up.

"Listen please nuh....it won't catch....just one puff....i swear....itna smoke nahi detect hoga...." He said restlessly.

"No...." She said sternly.

"Arrey but mere toh external injury hai...." He whined like a kid.

"Toh?and plus there is CCTV....do not even think.... And the key of the drawer is with me...." She said with a smirk.

"Fine....i will ask someone...." He took his phone. "Neha will come with ekta ma'am....i will ask neha....yeh omi toh sunega nahi....he will only listen to you...."

"Karan it is not allowed here....isiliye bola maine....hospitals ke kuch rules hota hai....otherwise as a doctor i will only advise you....not dictate anything...." She said not looking at him. "Mai lunch karne jaa rahi hoon....you take care huh?"

And with that she left.

Koi fadhak nahi padha.

Teja had gone back , had her lunch and rested for sometime. Her duty was over because it was more than 24 hours that she was at the hospital but she had decided to stay back for him.

In the afternoon she had gone back to check him but saw his team from the show present there along with Bharat and Meenu di. Neha was sitting near his head and was caressing his hair subconsciously.

Teja decided not to go in. She saw them from the glass door but meenu di had seen her. She went back to her cabin and meenu di came and met her and Teja spoke to her as if nothing had happened.

She was taking a round of her ward. She was off the duty but she wanted to pass her time. She didn't want to be sitting in front of his face throughout the day boring him. And moreover he had his people.

She checked the time. It was almost 11.

He would have slept by now.

She quickly went to his cabin and found him wide awake.

"Dr. Tejasswi i was about to call you....he is not sleeping...." The nurse said in exasperation.

Karan looked at Teja angrily.

"What happened?dard ho raha hai?" She went near him and asked softly.

He shook his head and looked away.

"Should i inject sleeping...." Before the nurse could complete he looked at the nurse angrily.

"I swear i will shout....do not even think about giving me sleeping pills...." He said seriously.

The nurse looked at Teja being completely taken aback.

Teja nodded her head at the nurse and gestured her to go out and that she will handle him. The nurse nodded and went out.

"Kya hua karan?" Teja asked sitting beside him.

"When were you supposed to come?you don't even have your duty i know that....nidhi told me...." He said angrily.

"Oh you met nidhi?" Teja frowned.

"Yeah....she came and we had a nice long chat....that is not the point right now....where were you?" He frowned.

"I was in my cabin resting...." She said softly.

His face softened immediately.

"Shit yaar....maine toh socha hi nahi tum kal se yehi pe ho....tejasswi go home nuh....mai thik hoon ab...." He said softly.

"Mai thik hoon...." She smiled a little. "Ab so jaao please?"

"Meenu ne kaha tum shaam ko aayi thi....bahar se chali gayi....kyun?" He asked looking at him.

"Aise hi....sab the yaha...." She smiled.

"Toh?tum nahi aa sakti thi?" He asked immediately.

"Acchha chalo sorry....ab so jaao....warna sach mein i have to inject sleeping medicine...." She said seriously.

"Tejasswi...." He took her name softly. "Meri taraf dekh ke baat kyun nahi kar rahi ho?"

"Nahi toh...." She looked at him immediately.

"What nahi toh?what is bothering you?" He asked looking at her face.

"Nothing...." She frowned.

"Tejasswi...." He warned her. "You have my swear....chalo batao...."

She shook her head and he could see her eyes getting moist.

"Tejasswi...." He said restlessly. "Are you crying...." He tried to get up.

"What are you doing...." She held him immediately. "You need to sleep now...."

"No...." He said stubbornly. "Help me get up...."

She didn't argue and helped him to sit.

"Come here....why are you crying?" He asked softly.

"I don't know....i just....i just realised that our worlds are very different Karan....i don't think i will ever fit there...." She wiped her cheeks as she felt tears running down her cheeks. "You are used to things i am not used to....and....and also you have people around you who are always prim and proper because of professional demands....i am not like that....i think we took the decision in haste....and even if we try and fit in....i don't want to put all these stupid issues on you....it is my problem to deal with...."

"What are you talking about?" He frowned in confusion and then realised that she was saying all this because of Neha. "Wait wait....is this about Neha...."

Teja looked at him immediately and then looked down.

"I am sorry Karan it is just that....you don't worry....i will never poke my nose in your matters or say something because it is not okay for me....i don't have the right and...." Before she could complete he cut her off.

"You have the right...." He said with a soft smile. "So you were affected....it bothered me the entire day that how could you not be affected because mujhe toh bohut bura laga tumhe sid ke saath dekhke...."

Teja frowned at him.

"You have all the right to say what is not okay for you....if i think you are overthinking i will explain my point to you but you should convey your point of views too....i respect you and your point of views....and i am sorry about her....she is just a bit....i won't defend her....she is sweet but she doesn't know about you so may be....don't think it is very normal for me and it is okay for me to allow someone to do it....i will be careful next time okay?i am sorry...." He said softly.

Teja looked down and tears ran down her cheeks.

"Sorry nuh...." He pouted and she nodded like a kid. "Chalo wipe your tears....mere toh ek haath mein bandage hai aur ek mein this stupid channel...."

Teja chuckled.

"Aur jaao shoot pe with fever...." She sat on the bed beside him leaving the stool and he chuckled. "Now you have to slepe warna...."

"Yeah yeah sleeping medicine inject karoge....khadoos doctor...." He cut her off and made a face and she chuckled.

She caressed his hair and he smiled softly and fell asleep in no time.