The Boy Who Still Has A Lot Of Good To Do (Part 4)

"Wait, wait, wait. So...you're saying that MG's dad didn't know he was a vampire?" Hope asks. "I'm saying that MG's dad thought that he was dead," Raf says. "We didn't want to leave MG behind, but it was getting late. And we knew that I had to get back before I turned, and..." Raf continues. "What?" Faith asks. "We didn't make it back on time, Hope," Raf says.

"So, MG's mother is lying to her husband about MG," Stefan asks. The girls nod, "Some things can not be explained," Faith says.

Landon sets up the chains to keep Raf in place so that he could turn, "All good. You sure this is gonna work?" Raf asks. "Oh, to be honest, bro, this is actually a first for me. But if you have a better idea, I'm all ears," Landon says. "A better plan would've been not leaving the school at all," Raf says, realizing that his second turn would be away from the comfort of the school. "Well, excuse me for wanting to help MG," Landon says."Or you," Raf accuses. "And now we're both screwed. 'Cause, what, you-you couldn't find your parents, so you...you made him get answers from his? That's not right," Raf adds. "Answers that made his life better. And this is coming from the guy who won't even have the conversation?" Landon shoots back. "What conversation?" Raf asks. "The conversation you have been avoiding all week. And, hey, look at that. I have the key to the padlocks. So...we're having it," Landon decides. "I don't know what you're talking about," Raf says. "Raf. Come on, man," Landon says. "What?" Raf asks. "Look..." Landon starts before Raf begins panting as the shift begins. "We both know you have feelings for Hope," Landon says. Raf sighs, "That was the slug talking," Raf says. "The slug lowered your inhibitions. But it didn't make you do anything you didn't already want to do," Landon says. "Whether or not I have feelings, it don't matter, 'cause I would never act on them. I would never," Raf says. "I know. Of course I know that," Landon says. "Bro, then why did you just make me say that?" Raf asks. "Because, Raf...I have seen what happens when you bottle stuff up inside. Sooner or later, that bottle's gonna shatter. And I hate seeing you in pain," Landon says. Raf grunts as their turn continues to happen, "Whoa!" Landon exclaims. Raf groans in pain, "What do I do? What do I do?" Landon asks. "You got to get out of here. Grab MG and steer clear of the woods until morning," Raf says. "No. There's no way. I'm gonna stay right here. We're gonna get through this together, like we always have," Landon says. Something growls, "What the hell was that?" Landon asks. "I don't know," Raf says after a scream sounded. "Lan. Lan, look at me. You need to run," Raf pleads. "Not without you," Landon says.

"Okay but this kid is stupid," Damon says. "At least someone in their group is trying to be responsible," Caroline says.

"I said...Run!" Raf says, coming out of the memory. "Raf. Raf," Hope says. "Hey. Hey," Faith says, using her magic and calming him down. "Here. Here. Here, here, here, here. Drink this. Drink this. Drink this," Grace says handing him the elixir. "Okay," Raf agrees, drinking a little bit of the elixir. "Hey. What did you see? What did you see?" Faith asks. "What were you running from?" Grace asks. "I don't know. I don't know!" Raf shouts. "Grace let me in," Kol shouts, from the doorway. "No," Grace says to her dad. "Raf, whatever you saw is what made you like this. Did the monster hurt Landon?" Hope says. "I don't know," Raf whispers. "Is Landon okay, Raf?!" Hope asks. "I don't know, Hope. I don't know. I don't know," Raf repeats. "Okay. Do you remember where the woods were?" Faith asks. "I think so. Yeah, I remember," Raf says, glad that he remembered something. "Okay. Okay," Hope says. "I'm gonna get one of the twins to siphon you out of here," Grace says. "As soon as you have one of hte twins, siphon the barrier, all three of you will be grounded," Kol growls. "No we won't," Grace says, snapping her fingers. Kol's neck is snapped and he falls to the floor, "Uncle Finn, watch over your brother," Grace says. "Uh no," Finn says. "Thanks, for helping, Uncle Finn," Hope adds. "I said no," Finn says. "We're gonna go find him," Faith says, reassuring Raf.

Finn glares at his nieces, they enjoyed the fact that they were the only ones in the family that could see him. That made it easy to manipulate him.

"This is the place Hope talked about," Alaric says closing the door of the car. "She happen to mention that arrangement you made with Mrs. Greasley, too, when she called?" Kaleb asks. "MG's mother enrolled him in the Salvatore School without his father knowing that he was still alive. She didn't think his dad could handle the fact that MG was a vampire. Our arrangement was to keep that a secret," Alaric says. Kaleb chuckles softly, "Shady. Shadiest part being you saying yes," Kaleb says. "I didn't want to," Alaric says. "But I didn't want to turn MG away, either. I mean, admittedly, it's a bit of a gray area," Alaric admits. "No, it's not. Life is black and white," Kaleb says. "You're a teenager, Kaleb. A smart one. Too smart, sometimes. But when you have been through what I've been through and seen what I have seen, you'll learn that life is rarely that simple," Alaric reprimands. Davina scoffs, "What you've been through," she mutters. "I know you don't like me very much, but I did what I thought was right," Alaric says. "And yet, my niece is the one solving this problem for you," Davina shoots back. "You have not made a decision for yourself, in a very long time," Davina adds. "What's that supposed to mean," Alaric asks. "First you were the doppelganger's puppet and then Esther's," Davina says. "Caroline wanted to create the school and now my daughter and nieces are paying the price because you don't know the first thing about teaching supernatural students," Davina says. Alaric rolls his eyes, "I have two daughters who are both witches," Alaric tells Davina. "I know, and guess who they come to for help over the summer," Davina asks.

"Where do the girls go," Caroline asks. "Our house," Grace says. "And sometimes to Aunt Bonnie's," Josie adds. Bonnie looks between the twins shocked, they both smile at her.