Some People Just Want to Watch The World Burn (Part 3)

The cheerleaders are cheering and the team is standing around. "Grace," Josie says. Grace turns to the girl, "Did I see your aunt," she asks. Grace smiles looking around, "My aunt," Grace asks pretending to be confused. "Blonde, blue eyes, Original Vampire," Josie says. "Oh, Rebekah, I think she realized that Faith was not here and went back to New Orleans," Grace says. 

"You lied," Rebekah says. "You will eventually realize that I lie a lot," Grace says. Hope and Faith raise their eyebrows. 

"All right, guys. Let's have a good, clean, entirely uneventful game," Dorian says. "Like we do every year when we beat your asses down," a boy on the other team says. "Not exactly the spirit, Kyle," Dorian warns. "Oh. All right, call in the air," Dorian says to the two teams. "Tails never fails," one of the captains calls. "Guess not," the other team's captain taunts.  "Your ball. Shake hands and let's do this," Dorian says.  "Go. Huddle, huddle," the other teams coach says. "Kaleb. Come on, suck it up. We have to go through this every year, okay?" MG says. "I was being recruited by D1 schools before I got here, all right? I don't lose," Kaleb says. "Don't worry Kaleb, I am not in the mood to lose either," Grace mutters. "Good luck out there. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity," Dana says. "I'm pretty sure I've seen that on a poster at the dentist's," Lizzie deadpans. "Oh, my dad's a dentist, but he still made time to be here. I guess I'm lucky that way, huh?" Dana says with a smirk. "Oh, incredibly lucky, you'll get a discount on new teeth when I knock them out," Grace says with a wide smile. 

The Mikaelsons look at Kol, "What?" he asks Rebekah. "That sounds like something you would say," Rebekah says. Grace nudges Faith, "If you don't shut your mouth the next thing to come out of it, wiil be your teeth," Faith mutters. Kol and Grace smirk at Rebekah.

"What exactly happened on that bus?" Raf asks. "No one knows," Hope says. "It's like something incinerated it from the inside, Faith adds. "Look, whatever he did, I know there's a good explanation. He's the most loyal friend that I've ever had. He was there for me on the worst day of my life. After my girlfriend died, he's the only thing that kept me going. So let me get that knife back for you and then we both can hear him out, okay?" Raf explains to the girls. "Appreciate the passion, but maybe you should exert some of it by making new friends," Hope says knowing that you have to embrace the school. "So I can be as popular and well-liked as you? Yeah, I've been at the school for two days and I've already heard all about Mikaelson trio and her sunny disposition, Raf says. 

Klaus and Rebekah along with Hayley and Marcel suddenly overprotective. 

The girls give a look in warning. "I'll get you the stupid, not-stupid knife and the answers you want. I promise," Raf says ignoring the look he got. "And why should we  believe you?" Hope asks. "Because I don't lie," Raf says. Hope and Faith chuckle, "Everybody lies," they say in unison. "He's in the root cellar. You have three minutes to do this your way," Hope says. "Wait, the headmaster said don't engage," Raf stutters. "Two minutes, 59. Two minutes, 58," Faith starts counting. Raf goes into the building leaving the two girls. 

Faith smirks, "He doesn't lie like your dad daggers his siblings," Faith says. Hope gives her a look, "Or like how Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina try to give Grace siblings," Hope shoots back. The two smirk, "Or Uncle Elijah wearing suits," Faith says. "That was such a Grace line," Hope says before the two of them go into the building. 

The Mikaelsons laugh at the comparisons. 

"Raf? Holy hell. How did you find me?" Landon says, confused. "There's, um, a-a lot of crazy witchy people looking for you. There's a bus full of burned-up people..."Raf says first talking about the two girls and then the bus full of people. "That wasn't me," Landon denies. "Then who was it?" Hope asks entering the room. "You said three minutes," Raf accuses. Faith smirks, "Like I said, people lie," Faith says. "Corporis impetu." Faith and Hope mutter and Landon is thrown against the wall.  "Hey!" Raf shouts. "Where's the knife?" Hope asks. "I don't have it. I must've lost it when I ran," Landon says. "How convient," Faith says. "After you burned the bus?" Hope adds. "That wasn't me, I swear. I barely got out alive," Landon says lamely. "Hope, come on," Raf pleads. "Last chance," Hope says. "Who the bloody hell was it?" Faith finishes. "There was this girl..." Landon says looking in between the girls. 

Klaus and Hayley smirk at their daughter knowing that she is part of both of them.