"I'm just going to get snacks." He chuckle a bit "Don't worry, I'll get them." As he left I headed to our seats.

He came back with a bucket of popcorn and two cups. "Hey legosi welcome back." I took a cup and the bucket from him. "It's a good thing the line was short." He chuckle

The movie was great, I wasn't expecting it to be a musical. Legosi bobbed his head during a few songs. We pick up our trash and exit out the theater.

Once throw our trash away we quickly went to get some ice cream from the food court. "Can you find us a table? I'm gonna get our food." He nodded "Ok, I'll text you the spot." He then search for a table.

As I ordered our meal, a text from legosi appeared.

Legosi: next to the fountain near the eye wear store.

I smiled and grabbed the tray in front of me then head twords my adorable pup. I found the spot but notice another wolf infornt of him. They glance at me then left.

'What was that about?' I got to the table and sat down the tray. I notice his head was down not looking at the food.

"Hey legosi, I'm back." He didn't respond, instead looked frighten. I sit next to him waving my hand. "Hello?" Nothing, I place my hand on his shoulder and he flinched.

"Legosi are you ok?" He look away for a sec "Yeah, I'm fine." He grab his french fry and pop it into his mouth. "You don't look fine"

He then glance at me then back at his fries "I just want to have relaxed today." I don't want to push it so I grab my veggie burger and sip of my smoothie.

"You should try the strawberry smoothie." He grab the cup then took a sip of it. "Thanks Louis." We continue eating our food in awkward silence.

"How was the movie?" He stop to look up at me "probably the last part where they enter the fun house." He chuckle "same but I like Sandie's outfit."

Once we finish our meals we headed out of the mall and wait for the bus to arrive. It didn't take long for the bus to arrive, we hop onto the bus and take our seats.

Once seated I look up at legosi and see him frighten like before. I look at what's frighten him to see the same wolf who talk1 to him at the table.

'What did he do to frighten my pup?' I called out legosi name, it seems like it's affective this time

"Legosi, did something happened when I was away?" He shocked his head "no, nothing happened" I look at his disbelief

"No, something is up. What did he do to you?" He look away staring through the window next to him. "Nothing, he just spook me."

"I know for a fact that he didn't just "spook" you." He stayed silent

When bus stop at our location he immediately got out and look both. "What's wrong? Did he say anything to you?" Instead he quickly walked into the crowd.

"Legosi, wait!" I follow legosi to the trian station. Once I spotted him waiting for a train.

I finally caught up to him "Legosi are you ok? What did he do to you?" I ask catching my breath "I'm fine, he didn't do anything."

I look at him "no your not, you have been acting weird ever since that man." As I grab his wrist a few people start staring at us.

Some were whispering to each other, I looked over and notice two security rushing twords us. Legosi must've notice them before kneeling down. "Hop on!"

I did as I'm told and he quickly started to head twords the opposite direction. Careful not trying to be seen, I notice the restrooms ahead of us. "Keep running to the right, and enter the restroom, we could hide there."