He laughed at what he heard. "Cao Zhi, just let them be. I can't blame them since they've been experiencing hardships with the chief and she has wrapped them around her fingers."

Cao Zhi looked at him, shocked. "Your majesty, you really know the chief? How come I haven't met her?"

He stared at him, blankly. "Yes, you really didn't learn at all."

Today is the Emperor's wedding and she has been busy patrolling around the area. When the wedding started, she wasn't a masochist to watch him get wed so she didn't go watch it and stayed under the tree right outside her room.

She was confident to drink liquor without restrictions because the palace is well-guarded today and she isn't needed as a guardian on the wedding.

When the night came, she was already drunk and didn't even realise the time because she had been more focused on talking with her new found friends.

"Yahoo! I am so happy!" She shouted and crawled towards her friends. She picked it up and laughed. "Sister Peach, you're so beautiful." She said while drunk talking with the peach she is holding. She picked the orange and apple beside her and looked at them. The orange and the apple has been eaten in half making her feel the urge to cry. "Sister orange and sister apple, what happened to the two of you? Why are you melting?" She said and cried for her friends.

When he entered the wedding chamber, he saw the princess on the bed, sitting and waiting for him to take off the veil in her head.

He walked towards her and took it off before he went to the table and sat there. He looked at the princess who was only watching his every move. "What are still doing there, come here. Let's drink first." He said and drank the wine in front of him.

The princess also sat on the chair beside him and drank her wine. He keeps on pouring her wine until she gets drunk. He hit her sleeping with acupuncture and put her on the bed.

After a while, Cao Zhi came in and they both sat on the chair while he was writing a script for their plan. When he showed him the paper, Cao Zhi's eyes widened and immediately shook his head in disapproval. Then Cao Zhi whispered. "Your majesty, I can't do that."

"Of course you can. Start now. I need to go and talk to my master so I don't waste my time."

"But—"

He eyed him to make him shut up. Cao Zhi just annoyingly look at him before he cleared his throat and started talking in a Northern state princess-like voice. "Aiyyaa! Your majesty, you are s-so good! Ahhh!"

He was just stopping himself from laughing hard while watching Cao Zhi imitate the princess' voice.

He looked outside and when he saw that the apy already left, they both went out of the wedding chamber and let Eunuch Bi guard it.

"Cao Zhi, where is Nianian?"

"Your majesty, she is outside her room."

Outside her room? He immediately went there and what he saw made him shake his head.

Nianian is busy talking with sister peaches, sister oranges and sister apples. He planned to watch her more but when she started crying, he immediately neared her to stop her from crying.

"Nianian, shh, stop crying."

"Who are you? I am busy playing with my sisters so leave me alone."

"But your sisters are fruits!"

Nianian started crying again, making him panicked. "My sisters are my sisters! They are not fruit, their names are! How dare you say they are fruit! Take it back! Take it back! I already drink their blood so we are already sworn sisters so don't you dare mock them or you will see how I get angry!"