Part 14 - Mexico

- Hi! Sorry for not posting so much, I have school projects to be done with... I post as much as I can! -

*By Jorge*

Oh shit... I just hung up not saying anything to Tini!

?: Jorge? Do you come soon? *It was my boss. She is a really good person, trying to do the best for everyone!

J: I come now! *I run to the checkout counter. I job at Burger King... It's a reason why I haven't said anything of where I job to Tini. I have to get money to pay for a house in Argentina.

J: Hello, what would you have?

?: I want a cheese burger and... And! JORGE BLANCO?! *Awkward... Everyone stare at me

J: Eh, no! *I have to lie.

?: Yes you are! You is Leon in Violetta!

J: No! People think that! My name is Juan... *Good name Jorge... She look down, shy.

J: Hey... Don't worry, you will probably meet him one day! *She look up and smile.

*By Tini*

Why haven't he called back! It have been twenty minutes already! No Tini! He have a job that he needs... I need to skip some time. Movies! I start to watch the Notebook.

T: It's so sad... *Sniff* Oh I wish Jorge were here! I could lay in his arms and kiss him all the time! Oh someone calls me. I hope it's Jorge!

T: Hi! *I didn't see who it was

?: Hi Tini! How are you? *it's Mechi

T: Hi, I'm feel good and bad now...

M: What is it honey? Jorge...?

T: Yeah, I haven't seen him for awhile now... And he is with another girl!

M: Oh, well, remember that he love only you! It's not a shocker. *I blush

T: Yes, I'm overthink to much...

M: Maybe you should come here tomorrow, so you can relax?

T: That sounds lovely! See you!

M: Bye, and remember that he loves only you!