Part 1 - At the party

By Martina (Tini)*

It's about 09:30 in the evening, and I'm on a party with the Violetta-cast and some friends. Me and Peter (My boyfriend) stand by the bar. I don't drink so much, but that does Peter... I'm a little tired of him, but I still love him!

*Peter-P*

P: Should you maybe take a drink, pretty lady? *OMG! he is drunk!

T: Eh, no thanks Peter!

P: Hu? You don't want to drink with me? *He try to kiss me, but I push him away. He smells horrible!

P: What are you doing?! *Oh no...

?: Don't talk like that to her! *Someone push him from behind. It's Jorge!

P: What the hell, man?

J: Don't you ever talk like that to her again!

T: Jorge, you don't have to...

J: Yes, I do Tini! *He start to brawl to Peter. Stephie (Jorge's girlfriend) stand behind, I can see that she is angry.

S: Jorge! Stop it! *Jorge turn around to Stephie.

J: What is it now?

S: can't you see that she can do it by herself? *Jorge gets angry.

J: No Stephie! She need me now! *Stephie run from the building, but Jorge walk to me.

J: Are you alright? *He hug me

P: Go away from her!

J: I think that you are talking to the wrong person. *He hold around me and walk out. It was cold...

J: Are you freezing? *I nod and he take his jacket around me.

J: My house is some minutes away from here, do you want to join me? *I smile up at him.

T: I'd loved to.