"Cmon Danny join us." Lewis said to Danny, Danny then joined us and started singing.

"WE'LL BE YOUNG FOREVER!" Danny sang with huge smile on his face.

"LET'S RUN AWAY AND DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!"Lewis then sang as he held his arms out.

"DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!" I sang and started dancing around the boat.

"IMMA GET YOUR HEART RACING IN MY SKIN TIGHT JEANS!"

"YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE IM LIVING IN A TEENAGE DREAM!" We all sang or well scram together.

I then pushed Danny and Lew off the boat before I could laugh they pulled me in and we all started laughing in the water and splashed each other.

At Lewis' apartment

"Guys thank you so much for today it was so fun we should do this again with Seb next time and don't forget housewarming party this Saturday at mouse and my place." I said and hugged them each equally long.

"No problem dear protege now go we know you want to go see Charles and his dreamy eyes." Lew said and feigned awe and fell on the couch face first.

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"I don't. Damn you Hammy." I said and slapped his arse cause look at it,it's so fat I love it and smacked Danny's to on the way out.

~~~~
Leclerc home

"Mama you never going to guess who showed up!" Arthur scram from the door to Mama Leclerc who I suppose is in the kitchen.

"Who is it Arthur?" Mama Leclerc said coming to the door. "Oh my! Flower it's been so long come in oh my!" She really was excited to see me I could tell from the way she was cutting off my breathing but I didn't mind I missed her and hugged as equally as enthusiastically.

"We'll catch up when we eat love I just need to set everything up ok dear." She said and gave me a squeeze and scurried off into the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

"Charles and Enzo are here and Charlotte will come later." Arthur said but with the last bit he said it like as in a sigh, "Please save me she doesn't stop talking."

"Can't help sorry she already doesn't like me." I told him and proceeded to tell him about our meeting.

"AINT NO WAY!" He exclaimed, "Shit wait I have to go to take a shower don't worry I got you tonight we'll make fun out of her together,oh and Enzo is a bit busy now but he'll come down later." He said and winked and ran up the stairs.

I just shook my head at him and then walked towards a shelf thing with photos on it, I then saw a photo with Jules,Anthony,Charles and I. I smiled down at it I was so distracted I didn't hear someone come behind me.

"I remember this day like it was yesterday." Charles said and I got a shock and stepped back but my back hit his chest.

I said nothing for few seconds I didn't move away from him and looked back down at the picture, then turned my face to the side to face him a bit.I was surprised at how close we were standing to each other if I had to move my face closer my forehead would touch his cheek,being a his height almost with the slight heel on my shoe making me 5'9 my normal height being 5'7. As I turned my face to him as he did the same to me as he put his one hand on my hip.

"So do I,you were so cute what happened?" I said and he smirked at me as he stepped closer to me a hair length space between us.

"My fans seem to think I'm quite charming and handsome thank you," he said as he leaned down to my ear and breath hitched, "And your mind and body thinks so to with how you react to me." He said and I could feel his lips moving his breath hitting the side of my neck.

"Charles!Baby! What are you doing?!" I heard a familiar voice which sounded too much like Charlotte(NO HATE WE STAN HER) for me,we immediately stepped away from each other.

"Nothing just looking at old pictures together." He said as she tried to go in for a kiss but moved his face so she kissed his cheek instead.

"Cmon guys dinner is ready! Oh Charlotte you here,oh well." Mama Leclerc said and came to me and linked arms with me as we walked towards the dining room.

"Alana is that you?" I turned around and saw Enzo.

"Who else would be Enzo?Anthony?" I said and laughed and ran to hug him, "I kinda missed you." I whispered to him

"I kinda missed you to."

~~~~

Dinner was eventful the fake laughs the mocking.We are now all sitting in the lounge at the at the starting of the movie mama Mia.

Everything was calm until mines and Arthur's song came on,gimme gimme by Abba.We looked at each other and jumped up and started singing.Arthur then jumped on the couch and danced over Enzo while I followed and jumped on the couch and danced over mama Leclerc,she should've expected this from us I mean cmon it's Arthur and I.

I almost fell off the couch when I saw Arthur thrust his hips into Enzo's face oh my days.The song ended and Arthur and I both jumped off the couch and started laughing and so did everyone else.We lent against one another out of breath,my head on his chest and his hand around my waist as we laughed. I turned around to go sit next to mama Leclerc and I made eye contact with Charles and I gave him a smile but he just turned his head back to the movie.

Ok I guess.

Ok so she's two years younger than Charles and a year older than Arthur,did her and Arthur hook up a few times nobody knows👀💀Ok next chapter I'm doing silverstone so yeah dramaaaaa🤪💀

Can we just appreciate this man.