You wanna get high?

A/N:-  Some basic info for the premise.

Ayanokouji Is on the run from his father after escaping the whiteroom and is in one of Tokyo's wards that's basically all you need to know

Weed will be the only drug to feature here, as it's pretty casual and shouldn't offend anyone, so no hardcore drugs don't worry. I don't have experience with other drugs to write about them anyways, other than maybe ket and coke, so yeah. 

By the way for the author notes its  < ( This )  >   and when its ayanokouji's thoughts when its in third person/narrator will be < this >   hope that makes sense

I don't support Drug use btw :)         

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

( 3rd person )

" He's over there! "

The man pointed at a figure running towards one of the pillars in the parking lot.

Bang! Bang! bang!

Several shots were fired, all aimed at the person running away, unfortunately for them, Their target had already reached the pillar and hid behind it.

" Keep on firing! " one of the men said.

They kept unloading ammunition at the pillar, hoping the target would be miraculously hit.

" Stand down ayanokouji, we dont want to harm you, come quietly, " The man was an employee of ayanokouji's father, a working staff member of the white room, In fact they all were, They slowly began to creep up on him continuing to fire bullets.

Without looking, behind the concrete pillar, he twisted his arm with his gun pointed sideways and fired several bullets of his own. 

Similarly to his attackers, hoping that the bullets somehow hit.

Though hope was never actually entered into the equation for him, Before he hid behind the pillar he looked, he checked to see their positions and predicted where they would end up after 4 seconds and fired 5 accurate shots, piercing their skulls. As expected of the masterpiece i suppose.

Soon after, 5 bodies hit the floor, a dull sound was made when their lifeless bodies made contact, Ayanokouji reloaded his gun and stepped out from behind the pillar.

He didn't wait around as he knew more would be on the way.

He immediately began sprinting out of the parking lot, jumping over several railings in the process, running down streets with people looking at him and seeing what he is doing.

Eventually, he got to an area that was far away enough that it was unlikely they would check it, Though the odds were of course never zero. That man would eventually track him down every time forcing him to move location.

To his left, There was an isolated alleyway that was the perfect hiding spot for now.

He ran to the back lane and hid behind a wall

leaning against the wall and looking up. Thinking of various things about what just happened, it hasn't been unusual for him recently to shoot up a few of the WR staff, Never really getting a break and constantly exhausted.