"Can't see any hotness in you"

"Hotness is felt not seen" I said keeping my hands on my hips.

"Ohh Right !" He came very close to me.

I got nervous all of a sudden.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?"

"Feeling the hotness" He whispered and my breath hitched.

He raised his hands and with his 2 finger he traced my waist and I felt ticklish.

"Don't Jai" I said while breathing heavily

"Why? You said I am a good obverse so just showing you how good I am"

He brought his finger near my naval and felt more ticklish I held his hand looking into his eyes.

He bought his face near me and I looked aside and he whispers in my ears "I can surely feel the hotness,....Because of me"

He moved back and I left his hand.

I narrow my eyes at him "no ! You are not at all the reason for hotness, it's the sun"

"It's the sun" He mimicks me.

"I so badly Hate you" I said grinting my teeths.

He began to laugh "Wow I got a new information to know !"

"Gadhe ho tum ek number ke (you are such a Donkey)" I say

"Aur tum ek Number ki Gadhiyaa!(and you are such a Jenny or Jennet)"

"Aaarrrghhh" I clinch my Jaw and did meditation to calm myself.

After relaxing myself I open my eyes and saw Jai arching his back in front of me. I just look at him.

Don't Vishakha then he will say something again.

I shook my head, roll my mat.

"Done? So fast?" I heard him when I began to move down"

I turn around and smiled "why? Can't you exercise without looking at a beautiful girl?" I raised my brows

He opened and then closed his mouth and smiled "Actually You are right"

"Ohh"

"See I love it when a beautiful girl looks at me with mesmerised gaze, I feel good and try to keep myself as fit as possible so that they can see me everyday!"

I raised my eyebrows "everyday?"

"Yes, since I came back from Delhi after studying, all the girls in this village stand on there terrace just to have a glance of me"

I looked around and saw few girls trying to have a look at the terrace where we are standing.

"They are not gazing at you be me ! That how can a girl be so perfect!" I said being self obsessed.

He shooks his head "tch tch tch, I pity you a lot. Nobody told you how ugly you are"

My smile drops. I wanted to tell him that many people have but it has always been my love for myself which kept them shut.

He looks at me and his smile drops as well, as of trying to understand what I was thinking.

Slowly some tears began to build up in my eyes and before they could drop I mat and ran to my room.

"Vishakha !" I heard him but I didn't stop.

I know he was joking but this time it Hurt me.

I locked the door and wiped the tear which just slipped from my eyes.

It's okay Vish, It's Okay.

I take a deep breath and smile. I was about to go to take a shower when someone knocked on my door. I opened the door and saw Jai.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Are...are you okay?" He asked with so much difficulty

This is the first time he has asked me something with concern, I wanted to smile but controlled it.

"Yup, now leave I want to bath" I began to close the door when he said "hey stop"

"What?"

"Don't use any of my things in the washroom"

"Why?"

"Because they are mine"

"So I will surely use them" I said with a Grin

"Hey" He said when again I was about to close the door.

"What?"

"Why is your nose a bit red?"

Actually that happens when I cry.

"Due to Yoga, now leave" I push him out my keeping my hand on his bare chest and close the door.

Stupid! I shook my head with a smile.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
(This emoji is used because their love story begins with hate ! Hate-Love😂)

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments

Thank you 😊