Chapter 11

I'm a stupid drunk.

What the hell was I thinking?

I roll over in bed, finally forcing myself to open my eyes. I convinced myself that if I pretended I was asleep I wouldn't have to face my brothers. I look around, my eyes searching the white walls for familiarity. It doesn't look like my room. I've only been in his room twice, but I think it's Isaac's.

"Great," I groan. Now there's no way I can avoid them.

"Ha! I won again." I turn to see Isaac and Andrew next to me, Andrew with a triumphant grin plastered across his face. A set of cards are in both of their hands. I clutch my head at the dull pounding in my head.

"Look, sleepy head's up." Andrew smiles at me, his naturally goofy grin making his eyes twinkle as he places his set of cards on the bed.

"Do you have a headache? It would be a lot worse if you hadn't taken those pills or drank that water." Isaac brushes hair out of my face, causing my already red face to redden. I can barely look at them and drop my eyes to the sheets that are tangled around my body.

I am such an idiot. I can't believe I told them. I can't believe I kissed Isaac and tried to give Andrew a blow job.

"I'm never drinking again," I mumble, keeping my eyes trained on the blankets around me.

The sound of Andrew's laughter has me peeking at him from the corner of my eye. He gives me a smile and I look down again. The bed shifts and I feel arms wrap around me. "Yeah. Who knew you were such a slutty drunk?" Andrew teases.

"Come on, stop teasing him," Isaac says, pulling Drew away from me. A silence falls over us. I can feel both of their eyes on me. I know what they're waiting for, for me to tell them what I told them drunk. They won't ask though. I know they wouldn't.

I inhale sharply, trying to get air into my lungs for the three letter sentence that I said so easily yesterday night. I can't though. No matter how hard I try. It's like the words are bricks and are stuck in my throat. I let the air go, my eyes rising to meet theirs.

"So, what game are you playing?" I ask, the words flying out of my mouth quickly, a lame distraction from what I'm supposed to be telling them.

"Oh. Uh, we were playing BS," Andrew answers, his eyes flickering over to Isaac.

"Can I play?" I ask sitting up.

"Well, Jamie. We just thought since you're sober now t—"

"Yeah, sure. Let's play," Isaac nods, cutting Andrew off. I silently thank him and watch as he begins passing out cards.

I pick up my pile and look at my cards. "So, are we playing our way, Isaac, or the boring way?" Andrew asks with a smirk on his face.

Isaac raises an eyebrow at him before his eyes turned to me. "It's up to Jamie," he shrugs.

"What way do you play?" I ask, my eyes traveling back and forth between them.

"Well. We strip," Andrew says simply, raising his eyebrows at me.

Is he teasing me? He so is, because I tried to take his pants off yesterday he's trying to get back at me.

"Along with every time you have to take cards when bullshit is falsely accused, you have to strip a piece of clothing." Isaac explains, his eyes watching me carefully as he speaks. "Are you okay with that? If not it's fine."

I bite my lip. Of course it's fine. Why would I pass up a chance to see you naked?

"Uh, yeah. It's okay," I say, giving them a shrug. Andrew rolls his eyes at me before throwing down a card.

"Two aces," he says.

"One two," Isaac calls out, throwing his card on top.

I scan my deck. I don't have any threes. I try to act convincing as I throw out a queen.

"One three," I smile.

Isaac eyes me suspiciously and I hold his gaze.

"Two fours," Andrew says, biting his lip.

"Bullshit," Isaac smiles, picking up the cards to see the front. He shows them to me, only one four in his hand, the other a king.

"Dammit, Isaac. You're too good at this," Andrew whines, pulling his shirt over his head. My eyes immediately roam his bare skin. My eyes drop down to my own clothes before glancing at Isaac. Now that I think about it, none of us are wearing many clothes to start. I still wear my jeans and t-shirt from last night, while Isaac wears basketball shorts and a muscle shirt and Andrew only pajama pants now. It wouldn't take long for any of us to become naked. Andrew picks up the whole deck before Isaac throws down cards.

"One six," I lie again, throwing down the card.

"Bullshit," Isaac and Andrew call at the same time.

I stick my tongue out at them before taking my shirt off. I try to ignore their wandering eyes as I pick up the deck.

"Three sevens," Andrew whistles, putting cards down.

"Bullshit," I call easily glancing at the two sevens that are in my hand. Andrew winks at me as he tugs his pajama pants down. I watch him, wondering if he's stripping on purpose.

"Well, Isaac. It looks like you're the only one who hasn't stripped," Andrew smiles at him.

Isaac shrugs. "Guess I'm too good."

"One eight," he says. I glance at Andrew, wondering if we should call it. He shakes his head.

"Nine," I say, putting a card down.

"Bullshit." I roll my eyes at the blonde to my right before pulling my pants down. "One ten," Andrew calls.

"Two Jacks," Isaac says.

I smile, watching him. "Bullshit."

He quirks an eyebrow at me. I pick up the two cards. A king and a queen.

He pulls his shirt over his head, taking the cards.

"One queen," I call.

"Bullshit," Andrew laughs, glancing at his deck.

Both of their eyes turn to me as they realize that the last piece of clothing I have is about to come off.

I stand on the bed, purposely taking my time as I pull my boxers down. I bite my lip as I finally step out of them, throwing them to the side. They don't try to hide the way their eyes take in my body and in turn I didn't try to hide my body.

The flashes of them naked and on each other flash through my mind along with the way they're watching me makes me blush slightly as I feel myself grow hard. They seemed to notice because Isaac's eyes rise to meet mind as he adjusts the shorts he wears. Andrew shifts slightly, his loose boxers confirming the fact that I know he was checking me out.

My eyes roam over their almost naked bodies and I feel the words on the tip of my tongue.

"I love you. Both of you," I say slowly as I hold each of their stares before continuing. "And I want both of you. Now." I don't bother with my usual sheepish behavior or try not to rock the boat, thinking as I let the words fall from my mouth. Right now I can be the real me, the me that wants both of them.