Part 3: A 'normal' conversation with a psychopath.

(My pov):

Moments of silent treatment later, Sunstreaker has already transformed into his ALT-MODE by fizzling his holoform back on while I sat next to him in the front seat, I made sure to use the seatbelts because of safety protocol and in other words, to stay safe. Sure, I take glances at him from time to time but, that doesn't mean that I can be. The silence was killing me, when I decided to start a conversation, "Sunstreaker, I have a question." No response, great. His muscle grew tense and his jaw was clenched tight, I guess he doesn't want to know my question before I can go back to being quiet, so I'm guessing he is giving me the silent treatment well, that makes sense...Considering the fact that I know his past, his rape history, his accomplishments, his girlfriend cheating on his brother, him being the best artist, and many things about him were perfect. Too perfect to be true since his adventures alongside his ego persona, which I did find quite attractive, I may not be into blondes but Sunstreaker is my considerate favorite blondie.

A quiet sigh escapes my lips before Sunstreaker started: "How much further till we get to my brother in Washington?" He questioned, I hummed before realizing he talked and I smiled as I took out my phone before opening the google map which I was thankful for, because of this, I was able to "According to the map on my phone, we will make it to Washington on Friday. Favorite day."

I mumbled with a smile but, I turn to see if Sunstreaker was pleased with my answer, sadly, he wasn't much of a pleaser unless you are submissive to talk only to be on his aggressive side; Mentally prayed that someday he would slowly befriend me. Even if it means to tell him the actual truth of where I 'really' come from and how I got to the Bayverse, it is up to me on when or soon. I shrugged off the decision before looking out the window, and since Sunstreaker didn't answer my earlier response so I change the map app to reading a Wattpad book called "The Prodigy"; It was a rather best mafia story to be ever written down: "What are you doing? "Reading." "Reading what?" "Oh, just a story, probably not interesting for you." I answered bluntly, with a hidden smirk on my face: "How the pits do you know if I won't be interested?"

"Because you're ego doesn't want to." "Don't you even-" "I know I know, If I talk back to you and you quote, 'I'll squish you so hard that you won't even have the guts to breathe.' Yeah, yeah." I pointed it out and to my surprise, he was satisfied with the answer before he stared at the road in front of him before glanced at me, as Sunstreaker once again said: "You read?" He asked, "Yes, I continue: "As a kid or sparkling in cybertronian terms, I always loved reading books example this story that I'm reading on my phone is called [The Prodigy], it's about a girl who has a talent for hacking, her mission is searching for her lost mother who everyone believed was dead. One day, hacking like any other, she stumbled into the mafia software and was caught. That's when everything changed for the worst, Reyna Fields, the hacker I mention earlier, is taken by bodyguards, and was thrown into the home of a ruthless Mob boss none other than Santino Venturi."

"Hmm, sounds intriguing. What genre is it?" "Dark Romance, mafia, action, gruesome, you name it. It also comes with a psychopathic antagonist." I proudly told him. After that, I recommended other stories he could read, he stopped at a halt near the sign that said {Private park} which got me confused until I realized that Sunstreaker entered the place and I absolutely relaxed because one it was getting dark and two, no one was home. In the depths of the woods, still driving on the property, I sat up a bit to get comfortable and spotted a place with no dirt and poked him: "Over there. That seems to be a perfect place for camping no?" "Hn." Directly, Sunstreaker did what I suggested and he turns to the right before we spotted the lake in front of us, as it reveals to be a beautiful view I got out of his ALT-MODE before taking out my duffel bag from the back seat and running near the lake and took out my black one-piece bathing suit; Which ended up dropping my art stuff on the dirt that I scramble to hide but, it was too late, a hand had picked it up and it was none other than Sunstreaker: "You drew this?" My body just left my soul, in the cold and now, I immediately had no choice but to comply: "Yeah...sorry if it's not-" "Nice." "Wait? Really?" I asked surprised, "Yeah, except you need to add some more deep color on it so it draws someone's attention." 

My thoughts, 'Of course, you would know. You're a front-liner AND an artist by a spark.' "Wow, never thought of it." After that, I went for a swim and also bathed with shampoo and conditioner before turning on fire with the help of Sunstreaker, he saw me dry up and put on my clothes in front of him with no shame, "Are you bothered?" "Hm?" "You are changing in front of me, mostly femmes and flesh bags will be ashamed." "Oh? I'm not ashamed of showing off my body to you or anyone, Sunstreaker. I continue as I put on my camping pajamas: "I'm actually confident about myself. My mother always told me to ignore what people see you on the outside but on the inside, we are beautiful." "You talk about your carrier a lot," Sunstreaker says before roasting the marshmallows I had brought with me:

"Yeah, I just miss her. But no more sad stories, let's talk about something else." And so, we did, we talked about more stuff about the Prodigy and even the Wattpad app, I have and explained how it works which he thinks is dumb but I told him they held a competition. The conversation ended and we both headed to recharge: "Night, Sunny." "Whatever, just recharge fleshy." He retorted. Before I knew it, I went fast asleep with a smile on my face. Who knew that you can make a psychopath grow soft?