Ah, Amelia {Smut}

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

Dr Buck POV:

Blanks smelt almost as good as she tasted. Her lips were soft and full, and now probably covered on our saliva. Despite our lewd actions, it caused a rather pleasurable and warming feeling.

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

I couldn't help but smerk at the sight of her, the head of the amnestic department... practically ruined underneath me. Her eyes were black and shiny.

"Buck?...."

My breath was hot against her skin as heavy breaths filled her office room.

"Yes?"

Her soft lips collided with mine, pulling me into a trance and making the butterflies in my stomach flutter with lust. I played with a lock of her hair and pulled, desperate for more. Iv'e been pent up to say the least, the incident earlier today with that annoying MTF only riled me up.

An audio-able "nngha" escaped Blanks shaky tongue, as I pressed further into her waist, her legs tightening around my sides... Hmm, this position is rather inefficient, if her thighs were strangling me then i'm almost certain we both enjoy our time more.

She was breathless by the time I was done toying with the insides of her mouth, lines of spit connecting our mouths. I wish she'd stop smoking and such... Her collar bones popped outwards and when I looked down I saw her plush cleavage. They're pretty.

"Do you wanna... maybe go out sometime?" Y/n asked, practically begging me with those puppy eyes of hers- not that she had to of course.

"That'd be nice", I whisper into her ear and start to fiddle with her hair; lacing our lips together again.

Blanks pressed her body against mine and used her weight to pivot both our bodies slightly and back me onto the desk, hands first. Her hands grasp onto either side of me as her lips move up my neck and jaw, finally meeting my own. For a moment, I forget myself, lost in her kiss, and I thread my fingers firmly into her hair.

Yanking.

Her face lights up with with a feisty look.

Before I can begin to apologise, she grabs my hips to spin me around and pins my hands against the desk beneath her own. I feel the front of her body pressed against the back of mine and her breath on the back of my neck. I get chills as her lips drag along the back of my neck toward my ear. She bites my ear and slides her right hand across my chest, pulling my body into her own.

I feel her left hand slide up the back of my shirt and unclasp my bra. Her right hand slips under my bra to cup my breast and my nipple hardens almost instantly against the palm of her hand.

She turns me back around to face her and pulls my shirt and bra down over my shoulders, biting my neck and chest hard enough to bruise as she does.

I can't contain myself... I want her

She pushes me further back onto the desk, so now I am sitting on the desk with her between my legs. She tells me to unfasten her belt and I comply. She takes the belt off, folds it neatly in half twice, and sets it on the desk just beside me. Then she turns her attention back to me. She shoves my chest hard, so that I fall backward with my bare back against the cold desk. I can feel pens and papers scattered under me but I don't dare move or try to adjust my position. She slides my pants and underwear over my hips. With a fist full of the front of my hair, she pulls my face back up toward her own so that I am now sitting naked on the edge of the desk. She grabs the back of my neck and pulls me into a deep kiss.

With her hand still on the back of my neck, she continues to pull me forward, not breaking out kiss. I follow her lips forward, off the desk, so that now I am standing. She continues to walk backward until she stops suddenly. Her lips pull away from mine and she disappears behind me, then shoves me forward. I catch myself just in time, both hands pressed against the glass of the big picture window overlooking the busy green.

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

A twisting doorknob followed by my name being screeched only meant one thing. "Amelia! What is taking-"

"..."

"Amelia."

"Father?"

"Yes, Amelia it is your father."

"..."

I-

" "

"What do you have to say for yourself young lady?"

" "

Why? Why is he here?

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦