𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕥 𝟚 {𝔽𝕝𝕦𝕗𝕗}

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

A prompt "hmph" comes from Amelia, she was pleased with this situation. 

You were sweaty. Your face was also going red. Buck seemed satisfied with the reaction she got, her smerk getting wider.

"Should I leave these on your desk?" 

She pressed the files to your breasts 

You gulped. 

"I'd suggest you look through these", one of her fingers pressing them onto you.

You couldn't move, it felt like the woman practically towered over you. She leaned closer, her breath lingering on your ear as she spoke.

"Or i can."

Your breath was caught in your throat. Your breathing hitched as you slowly pressed yourself into your desk, slightly sitting on top of it- Buck's breath still hot on your skin. 

The files were in her hand...

Then on your desk...

Then scattered all over the ground when you were fully seated on top of the workspace, Buck's hands resting on the table near your hips.

Her breath was extremely husky and uneven; her eyes were black yet full of sparkles. 

They were both very close to your flustered face... taunting you to press your lips against hers  and to finally make eye contact.

"Y/n... I know this is unprofessional but..."

She shuts her eyes and presses her lips to yours and you intertwine your hands together.

A silent click coming from your office door.

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦