She knows.

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

Dr Collingwood knew too, she saw how I moved when Amelia grazed my leg; she saw how I twitched. I wish she were more ignorant to things like this, but knowing her, she needed to know- it was her scientific way.

The slimy staff room started to ribbit croaks from old age, and coffee stains. Buck swished around a clear elixir in her cup which I thought was coffee, while promptly moving her leg away. Her stern expression returning once more.

Shoot.

15 minutes into work and I already messed up.

"You alright Blanks?" Molly quizzed. A concerned laced expression laid on her face.

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

"Blanks?" She repeated.

"Earth to Y/n." Buck spat, taking another sip from her cup.

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

The two girls stared at you immensely, waiting for you to finish. You sculled down the rest of your drink, slurping loudly, passing immensely awkward time. After a while you decided to pipe up.

"It's nothing, I just had a rough night." You winced. "I stayed up a little late..."

Amelia's face went red. She buried it inside of her mug- again; while Collingwood laughed off, "Well I'm glad it's nothing of too much concern".

You shared some snappy glances with Molly before laughing together. Buck's eyes were still distant.

"The Amnestics regarding the most recent sightings of SCP-1000 are almost complete."

"That's, good Blanks. I heard something from Director Jones about showing a new intern around your office." Amelia stated.

"Well, how was your night Amelia?" you teased.

Buck seemed to be entranced or extremely interested in anything that wasn't in my general direction.

"I don't see how that information is work related; Y/n." she coughed.

Her face was heated, brows pressed together, crimson lips perked upwards. Her cold exterior warming up once again.

Then surprisingly sustained, yet still calmed once she heard...

"Good Morning you three." Amelia let out a barely audible sigh as Director Jones joined us in the staff room.

"Morning Director" Molly greeted.

"Good Morning Director Jones."

"What do you need, J o n e s." You saw through his plastic facade.

After we all welcomed the site manager as he told us our assigned work. "Dr Buck, Br Blanks, you two will be working on one of the new arrivals, as well as showing the new intern around; I know it's a simple task for researchers of your class, but the job needs to be done."

He forces a half smile out of him as he turns to Molly and explains what she'd be doing.

Buck shot me a look, a less notable blush adorning her face...

"Agent Green will be working with you as well."

Our eyes met. Blush dashing from our faces. Could this day get any better?

◦•●◉✿ •°¯'•• ... ••'¯°• ✿◉●•◦

I know she knows.