she's just happily busy with her love life because she has a girlfriend. Look she's currently smiling alone while texting, must be her girlfriend. Alright, she's the lucky one among her single friends.

"Are you guys staying?" Yujin took a glance at her wrist watch. Few more minutes before her next class.

She looked at her friends who didn't respond for a minute, distracted because one is looking at the side with her love eyes, two at their phones. One texting her love of her life and one stalking and waiting for a reply from her crush.

Hopelessly inlove friends, wow.

"Hehe she's still here so.." replied Yena with her chin resting on her hand while staring at a certain person.

"I'll stay here first I have to study this and my lovey will call soon." Hyewon smiled and just waved her hand before shifting her gaze back to her laptop screen.

"Both hopeless romantic but the other one is successfully in love while the other two can just do is just stare." Yujin thought, eyeing her three friends who are helplessly in love, good thing she's not like that yet.

Yes yes that's good, study first.

That's what she always keep in mind.

luckily her friends didn't hear her they're too distracted with those someones anyway.

She wishes them the best, they're happy then that's more than great.

"Whatever, I'm going to go unnies. Class in 20 minutes" Yujin stood up and took her bag making her unnies nod and hum, few minutes more before her next class. She better go back now to prepare her books. Her friends even gave her a snacks in her bag, they always tell that they don't want their youngest to get hungry.

But before she go, she almost forgot to ask something important "Ah do you know where's her department?"

"I got you buddy, I already texted Rina if she knows where.. I'll just text you if she replied."

"Okay, thanks! Gotta go bye see you guys later!" Her friends flashed a smile and waved back before she completely went on her way.

-

Yujin woke up with the sun hitting her face. And as soon as she opened her phones it was bombarded with notifications, messages rather.

Happy birthday our Yujinie!~ @Any_jin -Yena's IG story with their pics

Happy birthday to this kid who've grown taller than me!! @Any_jin - Hyewon with their old pic and new pic together.

This girl's birthday!! Happiest birthday! Looking for a love, Kindly message her for inquiry. @Any_jin - Minjeong's story with her pic and an application form.

Ah, my birthday right.

They're such.. there's no decent pic, well there is on Minjeong unnie but an application form?! what the?

Yujin saw some unknown messages, must be the people who sent the forms and asking for more details but in the end she just ignored it. It's too bothersome.

She received a message from her mom and dad and she thanked them, of course.

But at the end of day, it'll be just a boring and normal day for her even if it's her birthday.

Yujin went up and took a bath, she has a class in an hour but it's fine since she only have 2 classes today.

She wasn't able to bring the ID back yesterday since she had a busy schedule and it was night time already when she went out of the school, she thought that the stranger must be home already.