5 - Phone Call??

⬆️
I just created this new Art, what do you guys think?(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

|×××|

I better quickly answer that call after this...

Once Harvey has given me the medicine, i acted as if drinking the medicine but the truth is i just spilled it somewhere inside the Space, huhuhu am really sorry for tricking you baby Harvey..- but i honestly don't regret it (ب_ب)

I first thanked Harvey for giving me the medicine and thanked the leopard guy whose names "Liam" for bringing me to Harvey.

After that I told Harvey and the Liam that i will first take a rest then they both nodded and agreed.

When Lian Yu lay down she closed her eyes and opened them again, however the surroundings has completely changed from a Wooden hut to a beautiful place full of flowers and trees and also diffirent kinds of plants, vegetables, & fruits!

Yes you are indeed right, this is the inside of her Space Ability!

When Lian Yu turned around, she smiled when she saw a familiar mansion while a few meters away there is plenty of warehouse for storing foods and other materials.

Lian Yu run towards the mansion, opened its doors and quickly went upstairs to find her bedroom where her phone was placed.

She checked who was calling and saw 34 miss calls and she also found out that the person who called her was one of her most trusted friends whose named "Leo", he's a Scientist who is very addicted to Science but he knows he's limit.

Lian Yu called back the phone number of Leo after the 2nd dialed he finally answered,

"LILI! THANK GOODNESS YOUR STILL ALIVE, ARE YOU ALRIGHT IN THERE???!"

"Yes am alive and fine plus i'm not easy to be killed and can you kindly please lower your voice, my eardrums are gonna burst if you keep shouting that loud."

"Ah! I apologize, we were very worried and we thought it didn't worked and you didn't survived!"

Confused by Leo's talking, Lian Yu decided to ask him in a cold and serious voice

"What do you mean by that?... Leo and the others, were you guys part of this reason why am inside a damn Novel right now??"

Leo started to sweat nervously and quickly responded "Ahahaha....as expected of our Zombie Queen, your indeed so smart to figure it out this fast Lili..hehehe....-"

" LEONARDO YURO DELACRUZ! YOU BETTER GIVE ME A BETTER F-CKING REASON OR EXPLAINATION WHY AM SUDDENLY INSIDE THIS NOVEL! "

"L-L-Lili..- p-please calm down a-alright???.. ill explain it to you okay???...."

" GIVE ME A DAMN REASON WHY THE H3LL SHOULD I CALM DOWN HUH!?!!??!!!! "

Startled by Lian Yu's yelling in the phone he also shouted back at Lian Yu

"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'LL EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IF YOU ALREADY STOP BEING MAD! "

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ME HUH?!?"

"ARGH! FINE! DON'T CALM DOWN, SO THAT WON'T EVEN BOTHER EXPLAINING TO YOU!!"

After Leonardo said that Lian Yu quickly changed her attitude she acted as if nothing happened and her voice quickly soften as if coaxing a baby
"Awieeee~ Leo, i, your friend was only joking okay-? Now can you kindly explain to this friend of yours on what's going on and why am inside the story i just read?"