1 - Inside the Novel

|×××|

Someone.... tell me where the heck  AM I ?!??
wHo Am I‽ whAt aM I?!‽
just kidding—

Chilé anyways so- as i was sleeping i suddenly woke up anddd i don't know why i am in a Forest with a browny haired girl who is a bit pretty and i guess she is around 16yrs old??
You can't blame me thou, i've seen plenty of beauties in different countries with different kinds of
Bases ive once visited so in short; am very immune to beautiful & handsome people except for my Beauty of course (◡ _ ◡)✨

Author: • • •

Author: I don't think i remember creating a character who is much more shameless then me (─.─||)

Lian Yu: Glad you knew your also shameless.

If the people from her past world were to hear her thoughts she might lose her dignity as the "Zombie Queen" and as their "Hero", who would've thought that the person they admired and has always wear a cold expression actually has silly thoughts.

ʘ‿ʘ

Ehem...
Anyways so back to the story everyone<( ̄︶ ̄)>

As Lian Yu was about to imagine different kinds of scenarios about how she ended up in a forest she suddenly heard the brown haired girl screamed

"Don't come near me! I'm Chinese. My flesh is poisonous!"

Pfft- Lian Yu had the urge to laugh from the girl's words she then looked at the girl who is a few meters away from her and is fiercely surrounded by 40 to 50 wild wolfs, of course the girl didn't noticed that aside from her and the Wild Wolf's there was actually another girl with her, because she was too busy with her thoughts and had no time to notice that there was actually a girl who was above the tree.

Hmmm... looks like she needs help.

Third Point of View:

As Lian Yu was about to go down and helped her out, in a blink of an eye a yellow figure appeared and then the leopard bit on the collar infront of
the Bai Qingqing. Together with her screams she was brought up in the tree which where Lian Yu was currently sitting but 2 branches lower.

Bai Qingqing was still in a state of shock. She sat on a tree branch panting heavily as she held on a large tree trunk. Then she stared blankly as the leopard fought the wolf pack who almost scared her to death.

After the Leopard has taken down the wolf pack who attacked the Bai Qingqing.

The lithe leopard ran over from the grass that had corpses strewn across the ground, jump into the air, and suddenly transformed into a naked man. He was tall and slender, but he was highly flexible. His feet, which maintained his running posture, landed lightly and agilely on the ground. Then, with a few jumps, he arrived on the tree, his golden eyes staring intently at Bai Qingqing.

So beautiful!

How could there be such a beautiful female?

Parker felt like his heart had been impaled by a claw! He was certain that he had fallen inlove with this female at first sight!

Bai Qingqing shock by this scene from up in the air. It was only when handsome face appeared before her that she snapped back from reality. She subconsciously ducked only to accidentally fall off the tree.

Our dear FL who is Lian Yu was  dumbfounded while her mind was fill of thoughts and were all messed up.

DAmN BOI— DID HE JUST TURNED FROM A  LEOPARD TO A HANDSOME  ALIE– I MEAN HUMAN?!?

AND THE HEAL HE STANDING UP THERE!‽!? I kNOw YOUR HANDSOME AND STUFF BUT WHY U GOTTA REVEAL YOUR GIANT SCEPTER RIGHT INFRONT OF OUR 'INNOCENT' EYES
༼;´༎ຶ  ༎ຶ༽

|To be continue|