16. Kazutora Hanemiya. pt 1

" Huh? Is there more people who's here? Eh, oh and guys, please act as your current age and not from the other universe.  " Takemichi asked them politely as they nodded.
PREVIOUSLY
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Takemichi opened the door, revealing 5 people in the house. It confused Takemichi as he wasnt expecting people to come over. Once seeing familjar faces, his face lighten up. " Nisan, Oniichan, One-chans, otōsan?! "  He called out excitedly, causing everyone to turn back and look at him. " Hello Michi/honey/take/Little michi! " They all said in union as Takemichi ran up to them and gave them a hug, completely forgetting about his friends who was left at the door.
Takemichi remembered and broke the hug. " Oh, dad, mom " He called out. " What is it son? " His dad replied. " I want you to meet my friends " He said as he mentioned the haitani to come over, as they did. " Who might you be? " His father asked, looking at the twins. " This is Ran haitani " Takemichi pointed at the braided hair boy " And this is Rindou Haitani" He proceeded to point at the short haired boy. " Hello there, nice to meet ya "

{Into the intros woopwoop}

FATHER:
Deisuke Hanagaki
37 years old

MOTHER:
Amari Hanagaki
35 years old

Sister 1:
Amira Hanagaki
19 years old

Sister 2:
Akita Hanagaki
17 years old

Brother 1:
Ren Hanagaki
18 years old

Brother 2:
Kaito Hanagaki
17 years old

Takemichi
9 years old

Ran haitani
10 years old

Rindou Haitani
9 years old

Sanzu Haruchiyo
9 years old

Shinichiro Sano
17 years old

Manjiro Sano
9 Years old

Draken
10 years old

Kazutora Hanemiya
9 years old

{ back to the story ♡}

" hello mister and misses Hanagaki, nice to meet you too! ♡ " They both said at the same time. " Such kind kids, now you guys can go play now, be careful alright? Be sure to come back down when we call for diner!" amari said. " Okay! Cmon guys lets go to my room! " Takemichi said excitedly,  earning some chuckles from his family. Michi showed the way to his room and told them to sit anywhere they'd like as he sat down on his bed. The Rindou sat on his desk's chair and Ran sat on the ground next to Takemichi. An awkward silent took place in his room, so Ran broke the silence by starting talking. " Sooo...What are we to do now? " He asked. " I don't know, probably just go on with this life i guess,its not like we have any solution to go back. We could also enjoy our life here " He said.

" Ooo great idea Michi" Rin said.

{ Timeskip to a week later because They did nothing else after that so }

{A/N: Forgot to say that idk what age sanzu got his scars soo......lets. say he already had it when he went through the portal oh and sanzu has white hair right now and Takemichi has black hair. Ran n rindou has his past hair colours too }

" Michi michi! Lets go to the park! " Sanzu said in his childish tone. " Fine, let's go to the park then Sanzu " He gave in after many attempts of Sanzu. " Yay! " Sanzu happily cheered and they started walking to the direction of the park. As they were walking at the park, they walked passed an arcade, which they looked inside for a bit. " Hey, wanna go to the arcade first? " Takemichi asked his friend. " Yeah, sure lets go " They entered the arcade and walked inside a bit, looking at what to play.

[A/N: sorry if this part doesnt follow the anime/manga- kinda forgot how this went and uh- i cant recall which chapter i saw this-]

With a boy somewhere in the arcade

"Hey _@2vt0&@! Do you have more money so I could win this prize?" His friend asked the boy.
" Uh, yeah here" The boy with black hair took some cash out of his pocket and gave it to his companions.

[ Back to Takemichi ]

[ " What game do you want to start with, Haru? " ] . Michi questioned the boy with white hair who was walking next to him as he considered which machine to select. . [ " Hmm...I don't know...Maybe- " ] . Haru responded, but just as he was about to select a machine, he spotted a familiar face . [ " What is it, Haru? " ] . Michi asked . [ " Isn't that .......... Kazutora.???? " ] . He asked tentatively, attempting to recall his features from his youth. Takemichi observing what Haruchiyo was focusing on . [ " Uh... " ] . He observed the boy's features with great care . [ " Oh, it is. Should we prank him by "bullying" him a bit around his friends? " ] . Takemichi grinned . [ " Oooh! Yes!!! " ] . Haru exclaimed, beaming alongside Michi .

With an intimidating demeanour, he continued to advance, approaching the gathering of friends. Takemichi's demeanour was equally menacing as y way he was approaching them. [ " You. " ] He looked at the group and began to speak. The gang initially reacted somewhat surprised before adopting a "challenging" appearance in an effort to appear intimidating. [ " W-What is it that you want?! " ] Kazutora was the only one who responded, since his three companions in the back were rather apprehensive about what would happen. Takemichi grinned while displaying his teeth and "smashed" his fist into the palm of his hand. The abrupt move was making the boy quake a little, but he was too stunned to notice that his friends had already left him behind as they fled.

When he realised the yellow-eyed boy buddies had abandoned him, the black-haired youngster lamented. [ " Bunch of fuckass. " ] He muttered to himself before talking to the boy . [ " Hey, relax, I won't do anything to ya, haven't you realized that your friends left you alone? Hm? " ] Added Takemichi. The yellow eyed boy looked behind him, surprised to see he was right before looking back at Takemichi. [ " Who..Are you? " ] The boy asked. [ " Me? " ] He laughed, as Sanzu approached. [ " I saw a bunch of guys running out, was it your doing, michi? " ] The white haired boy asked. In response, Takemichi laughed. The scared boy was confused about the interaction of the 2 boys. Did they forgot I was here?  . He thought. [ " Duh! Who else? Anyways... " ] He regained his breath. [ " I'm Hanagaki Takemichi,  you? " ] He made himself known before requesting the boy's name. I already know your name anyways. Takemichi said in his head. [ " My name's...Hanemiya Kazutora. " ]
[ " Great! C'mon, let's go have fun together. Your so called friends are a bunch of fake friends that only search for money. Oh, this is Sanzu Haruchiyo, my "best friend" " ] He wrapped his arm around Kazutora and introduced Sanzu, insisting on the word "best friend". [ " Hi, I guess " ] He looked at how his king, HIS michi was already close to Kazutora,  which made him jealous.

☆☆☆☆☆
Haha, sorry if it took so long guys! I lost motivation on continuing this 😭

Extra info:

There will be no hero takemichi that saves his friends, yeee.

Well anyways, heres part 16! Yayayayaaya
Comment down below saying " YAAA" if you reached this far!!!
1121 words