The Start

A young black haired boy with ocean blue eyes, was walking near a park entrance. As he passed through the entrance, he glanced over to his left to see a familiar boy on the ground beaten up by three older guys. As he saw the scene, he rushed over infront of the boy, making him surprised to see him there.

"Well well, what do we have here~? " One of the boys smirked. " looks like he also wants to get beaten up~!"

" T-Takemichi?! W-what are you doing! You'll get hurt! Get away! " The boy on the ground panicked. " It's ok kaku-chan " Takemichi reassured him, ready to take a few punches from those good for nothing bullies.

" Beat him up boys!" The leader of the small group announced , pointing at the small black haired figure.
Two boys proceed to beat him up. They started to punch him on his face, making him fall to the ground, groaning from the pain, then started to kick him on his stomach.

TIMESKIP TO A BIT LATER WHEN THE GROUP LEFT

Kakucho quickly got up and kneeled beside takemichi, who was all bruised up " Idiot! You didn't need to do that! " He yelled at him " I-it's okay kaku-chan, I told you, as long as your safe, I'm happy " He said, trying to get up. Kakucho noticed and helped him up. He sighed. " C'mon let's go patch you up..." "Alright"

Kakucho lead their way back to his house. When they walked in, he set takemichi down on the couch and told him to way there as he made his way to get the first aid kit. Once he got the aid kit, he started to bandage up the blue eyed boy. "Thanks for helping! " The boy smiled at him, and he smiled back. "No problem Bakamichi. "

2 Days later

Takemichi POV

He was walking along the sideways, going on a walk as he is used to, but he bumped onto two guys, around his age. " Ouch.." He mumbled, as he fell to the ground. He looked up to see two boys. "Huh...are they siblings?" he thought.
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Small note:
Kakucho: 7
Takemichi: 7
Ran:8
Rindou: 7
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
355 words
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Sorry if the chapter is short!