07- joined a gang

"Well, Hanagaki-Kun, what were you doing earlier?" -Benkei. He asked the ocean eyed boy, ignoring the fight of the two boys. "Well nothing much, just walking around cuz, yknow, bored." -Takemichi. "Ah, understandable. Though I have a question." -Benkei. Takemichi tilted his head a bit. "What is it? Ask away!" -Takemichi. "Are you perhaps...in a gang?" -Benkei. He asked with a hint of hesitation in his tone. "Oh! Nope! I'm not in a gang currently! Why?" - Takemichi asked. "Well...maybe...you wanted fo join our gang, the black dragons..?" -Benkei. "Hm...Well, I'll see. I'll keep the offer in mind!" - Takemichi.
.
.
.
[ Continuation ]
.
.
.
"Well then I'll go now, tell those two that I left, bye!" -Takemichi. "Bye!" -Benkei. He waved at the boy who walked away. "What do I do with those two..." -benkei thought as he sighed.

Takemichi POV(Gonna try this once more):

I walked away from the three guys. "That was so troublesome..At least one of them is chill" I thought as I walked back to my house. A few minutes passed by till I could see my house from afar. Although, I saw about 7 people infront of my house. "Dang it, me who thought my day could be peaceful...but NoooOoo I had to get myself in some gang shit...ugh" I sighed to myself, still walking toward my house.
"Ne-Ne Ken-chin, do you think Mitchy is home?" I heard the small blond ask the taller male with a dragon tattoo on his head.
"Probably???" He said, not to sure if he was at home not.

"Ne, what brings you guys here?" I acted out, surprisingly the group since they didnt know I would be there. There was, Angry, Smiley, Mitsuya, Baji, Chifuyu, Mikey and Draken. "We wanted to hang out with you mitchy!" -Mikey. "Ah, I guess? If I would to decline you'd beg till I accept anyways so, sure where?" -Takemichi. "How 'bout chilling in your house, ya?" - Mitsuya. "I guess that could work, sure, cmon I'll open the door now" -Takemichi. The gang let me pass to open the door. Once I opened the door, I showed a sign for them to come in. They saw the sign and started to walk in. "So you guys can sit on the couch while Imma get changed into more comfortable clothes and snacks" - Takemichi.

They all nodded and started to talk to eachother while I went in my room to change. I changed into a white T-shirt and some loose pants. Once I finished changing, I went in the kitchen to grab some snacks. I grabbed some chips and some beverages. I walked back to the living room only to see chaos. "Omg this is so chaotic..." I sighed. "I'm back guys!" They stopped talking and just looked at me. It stayed quiet for a while. "So uh, heres the snacks" I said to break the silent, while setting down smacks on the table. "So, Mitchy, are you in a gang yet?" Miley asked me.

"Not really but I do have a gang in mind" I said. "Aw, I wanted to invite you to our gang, Toman but seems like I'm to late." He pouted. "There there, we can still hang out" I patted his head. "Promise?" He asked. "Promise, now who's up for some games?" I asked, trying to change the sad atmosphere. They all responded with "ME". I laughed. "Alright! What game do you guys have in mind?" I asked them. They all thought of what game we should play until chifuyu came up with a game we could play. "Oh! What about Uno?"
"Hm not bad sure, I don't mind, what about you guys?" Baji answered and asked us. "I guess."  I said, agreeing with the game suggestion. The rest nodded as I went to look for the card game. It took me quite a while before finding Uno in a box where i keep games in. I took it out and went back to the living room.
[ They played for 30 minutes ]
"Guys I'm booored!!!" Baji whined, as he was bored. "Same" Draken said. They all agreed, including me.