chapter 4: delia introduces patsy to her balls

"This ones called pats, like you" Delia said as Patsy was caressing her balls, making sure to hold them with such care as to make sure not to hurt Delia, the intimate looks they shared as Patsy rubbed her thumb along the hairs of the balls, every one of them clinging to her thumb for dear life which caused her to let out a little giggle.

"Wow Deels, i love your balls" Pats said as her head looked to see if anyone was nearby then proceeding to leave a small kiss on Delia's lips which caught her over half off guard as she melted into the kiss. Suddenly, a knock and the door caused them to flee from each others embrace.

"Stop being gay i need help with shipping the black tar heroin to the church for the kids goody bags" Trixie's voice was penetrating the doors many holes in order to be heard and get her point across, Patsy's hand lingered on Delia's balls just a little longer until they had to go and help Trixie.

Trixie was stood at the bottom of the stairs weirdly close to Barbara, holding a couple boxes and a few more (probably anticipating to be held in delias strong muscular arms) stacked on top of eachother on the floor. Trixie kicked Patsy as she reached the bottom of the stairs and the two laughed while Delia began to pick up the boxes. And so they headed, to the church leaving delias balls unattended to.