chapter 3: Trixie teaches barbara how to roll a joint

"Now sweetie- no, not like that" Trixie was trying to teach Barbara the simplest of tasks but she still wasn't grasping it. Trixie was getting impatient and decided to just roll Barbara a joint herself and teach her another time. They sat and chatted to each other as they smoked almost forgetting there were other people under the same roof.

"Trixie, why does Tom have such a small you know and why does he cry whenever i laugh at it" Trixie looked at Barbara, silly Barbara and simply just burst out laughing, Trixie didn't know how to respond as the actual reason it was so small was because she had chopped it in half when he was sleeping during the early stages of their engagement.

"Probably because he's balding" was all she could say because she feared telling barbara the truth behind Toms micropenis, would scare her into the arms of another woman who provides her with marijuana and other drugs but those one she'd have to charge barbara for. During her engagement to Tom she had only just discovered the magics of cannabis and the drug dealing world, obviously Tom wasn't very supportive when she spoke about buying a caravan of sorts to start her drug empire, said it was against his religion but little did Tom know, jesus gave his disciples lsd.

Barbara and Trixie sat there looking at eachother in silence before Trixie asked if she wanted to continue the joint lesson but instead they just made out or something.