chapter 2: Winifred

"Sister where did you get those balls" Patsy used her stern and serious tone that gave Delia fanny flutters whilst Trixie was fucking horrified trembling in a corner. Sister Winifred looked at patsy with confusion as she juggled Delias balls with sweet caressing hands, perfect fingers that slipped over the rough, hairy surface of these gigantic creatures. The sound of the hairs brushing against her hands filled the silence in a wave of different emotions.

"Nurse mount, these balls were simply left in the bathroom and i thought i needed a new hobby" sister Winifred added with a giggle as she thrashed Delia's balls about in her hands as if they were simple play things. Patsy turned to face Delia noticing her face breaking with all sorts of emotions, she couldn't just stand by as her girlfriend was being tormented so without thinking, she stormed towards the nun and took the balls from her hands.

"Sorry to say this sister but these are infact someone's property" Patsy felt cooler than she seemed and decided to inform the nun as politely as she could bare that these were infact her girlfriends balls. Sister winifred looked up to Patsy ,as she was tall as shit like jesus fucking christ why the fuck, in the most apologetic way she could but in reality. She knew these balls were Delia's and she wanted any excuse to play with Delia's balls.