chapter 1: oh fuck oh god

Delia was in shock. Her tennis balls had gone missing, she had always left a group of tennis balls with little hats in the bathroom so she could talk to them when Patsy was busy like that onr castaways movie. Patsy burst through the bathroom door instantly comforting Delia yet still stunned from the waves of confusion.

"What balls Delia?" Delia simply sat weeping as she pointed to a little box in the corner that had been destroyed and its insides has been spewed across the bathroom floor like some sick display of power over the owner of this box. Delias crying eventually came to an end, or at least became more stable as she began to almost robotically collect her manners and continued getting ready. Patsy simply stood absolutely dumbfounded as to whatever the fuck the woman infront of her. No, the woman she was in love with was on about.

"Deels, i know this may of shaken you but what balls? What did that box have to do with these balls?" Patsy had too many questions about Delia's balls to simply be answered in one 10 minute gap before breakfast where she'd have to awkwardly sit next to her if the conversation went south.

"Those balls were my safe space, my haven, and now they're dead and ill never feel love again...well besides you obviously" Delia added as she noticed the hurt and shock on Patsy's face, but she wasn't lying. The balls had offered her words of advice such as 'kill tom' and 'eat the whole cake before sister monica joan does' they were like her balls in shiny helmets.

"Patsy what the fuck, why are you in here getting some pussy instead of talking to me about the aliens and why we need to go to the moon" Her conversation was interrupted by Trixie coming in, absolutely blazed off her tits saying some useless shit again. Trixie had lost all interest in alcohol and instead started an underground drug ring, she only smokes marijuana because she says crack does bad things to her complexion.

The conversation stopped as they heard the bouncing of a ball echoing down the hallway..