Daughter/s

"My lord, we have heard some interesting news" Lucius said as he took a seat at the table next to his son Draco. "What is that?" Voldemort said looking at Lucius. "Your daughter Delphine has no interest whatsoever in joining your army against hogwarts" Lucius said nervously. "Despicable! My daughter is a traitor!" Voldemort angrily said. Lucius put his head down as Voldemort got angrier and angrier about the news.

"It's disgusting that Delphine has decided to betray us. Her parents but all hope is not lost" Bellatrix said smirking. Everyone looked over at Bellatrix. "You have another daughter. Nothing like Delphine at all" Bellatrix explained to Voldemort. Everyone around the table gasped. "Is that so?" Voldemort said intrigued by Bellatrix statement. "Why did you never tell the dark lord?" Wormtail said annoyed. "Because he wouldn't hear of it" Bellatrix argued back to wormtail.

"Enough!" Voldemort shouted, his shout echoing the room. "Well where is this other daughter of mine?" Voldemort asked Bellatrix not convinced that he did have another daughter. After all he would remember right?. Right.. well no wrong. Not at all. Delphine was all he focused on when he was back, and of course getting his death eaters out of Askaban including Delphine's mother Bellatrix Lestrange.

When Bellatrix tried to explain to Voldemort about his other daughter well he wouldn't listen. He didn't care, he knew of Delphine and that's all that mattered. Nothing else. She would the dark lord's princess, the next person to carry on his dark deeds and even maybe have an arranged marriage to the dark Prince Malfoy. But that never happened as Delphine betrayed everyone...

And that's where I come in..