#7 What If Dipper Got Trapped In the Bubble Instead of Mabel? Part 3

Dipper awoke in his new bedroom, his body sweating excessively. He yawned, stretching his arms and legs. Suddenly, a loud crash rang through the air, making Dipper jump.

Wondering what was going on, he stumbled to the window and peeked out, gasping. It can't be.

If Dipper's eyes weren't deceiving him, then he was seeing two Mabel's tackling each other, the village people surrounding them. He ran out the door, into the hallway, down the stairs, and out of the building.

"Mabel?"

The two Mabel's looked up, taking a pause from their fight. The first Mabel seemed like she wasn't even effected by the fight, while the other, younger one was dirty, bruised, and tired.

"DIPPER!" the war torn Mabel shouted, tackling him.

She sobbed, her arms encircling Dipper.

"I'm s-so sorry!"

"It's okay, Mabel. I'm fine," Dipper paused. "I'm better than fine."

"Better than fine?"

"Yeah, Mabes. I feel great, and I have everything I've ever wanted."

The other Mabel smirked, "Including me, his supportive, successful sister!"

"Shut up, ya phony", Mabel growled. "Dipper, you realize this place is fa-"

Mabel 2 glared at her angrily. "We don't speak like that here!"

"Dipper, you have to listen to me! I'm your ONLY sister, and I brought Soos, Wendy, Pacifica, and Grunkle Stan!" Mabel 1 said. "Please Dipper, we need to go, they're waiting for us outside of the bubble!"

"What happened to Ford?", Dipper asked.

"He's been captured by Bill!"

"Oh crap."

"She doesn't know what she's talking about!" Mabel 2 yelled angrily. "She's obviously been through a lot; she's probably just hysterical."

Should I leave with this Mabel? I'm pretty sure she's the real deal...but I'll never get to live this perfect live if I leave. And what about Ford?

"You already have Ford here, silly", Mabel 2 smiled.

"Dipper, we need to find a way out of this prison!" Mabel 1 said.

"Honestly Mabes, the world is much worse than here", he paused . "I have a supportive sister that doesn't tease me, Wendy and Pacifica love me, and I'm a world famous explorer!"

"THIS PLACE IS FAKE!" Mabel 1 screamed.

Her words echoed through the trees, and everyone froze, turning in the real Mabel's
direction. They slowly surrounded her, pressing Dipper back. He tried to control them, but it wasn't working.

"D-Dipper?", she cried as they grabbed her arms, twisting them behind her back.

He lost sight of her as she was encircled by the town's people. Dipper clenched his fists, trying to shove away the people in his path.

"Release Mabel NOW!" he shouted.

The crowd separated, revealing a handcuffed Mabel, her mouth gagged. She was being held back by the fake Mabel.

"Sorry, we can't do that Dip", Wendy walked over, kissing him gently, but he pushed her away.

"Get those handcuffs off of her!" No one moved.

Dipper sighed, making a split decision. He had never been the selfish one anyways. Walking up to the two Mabels, he punched the fake one in the face, causing her to let go of the real Mabel. He yanked her gag off, and held her close.

Then, Dipper shouted, "THIS WORLD IS FAKE, AND I'M LEAVING!"

"Thanks Dipper", she grimaced as the crowd began closing in.

They grabbed Dipper, forcefully pushing him into a chair. Leather straps wrapped around his arms and legs, and he struggled, cursing.

"MABEL RUN!", he screamed.

Suddenly, he was lifted up and they began walking. Dipper looked around and saw an unconscious Mabel being dragged behind the mob by Mabel 2.

They set him down in a huge cage, throwing Mabel in with him. The chair and handcuffs disappeared, causing Dipper to fall on his butt. He sprinted to Mabel, holding her close. Her eyes fluttered, and she mumbled something about "sprinkles" and "Waddles".

"Sorry Dipper, but you can never come back", fake Ford said.

The world started crumbling in on them, and the townspeople melted into the ground. Dipper clutched Mabel as the floor disappeared beneath them, and they began falling. It seemed to happen in slow motion, tears falling from Dipper's eyes.

This may be the end, he thought, closing his eyes. At least Mabel is unconscious.

An unknown force made them fall slower. Dipper opened his eyes, seeing a certain yellow triangle.

"Ya should've just stayed, Pinetree."

Bill snapped his fingers, and Dipper instantly blacked out.

———————————————————————

He awoke in the Fearamid, his family and friends holding hands.

"Come on Dipper! No time to explain, but you need to join us", Mabel said. "Stand on the pine tree."

How had he gotten here?

So, basically the same plot as the actual Gravity Falls happened after that.

Did you guys like it?

Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment. Everything counts, guys!

Also, any What If ideas?

Thanks for reading! Have a great day!